logo

All Terrain Media
4403 Bobbie Ann
Granbury, Texas
Phone: 817-579-8555
I have no earthly idea who you are nor why $39.95 was credited to my account. I have disputed the charge with them, and I do not wish to see another payment recorded from you (whoever you are) appearing on my account. If I did it, IT IS A MISTAKE AND CANCELL MY ACCONT IMMEDIATELY. Send me a confirmation that this has been done ASAP!
Comments United States Magazines & Newspapers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Jul, 2010 by   Jiadai 0 Votes
I get 59.95 credited from my account too! I don't even know who the heck is that ALL TERRAIN MEDIA!
 19th of Aug, 2012 by   Robijussin 0 Votes
I just received a $49.95 charge yesterday, and have no idea how this "company" even obtained my account information. I did speak with the a woman at the number above and she seems to be truthfully confused about the entire issue as well. She was once a part of the company she said, but the main hub is located in Utah. All I can do is wait until the charges post and dispute the charge. Well, I'm off to call Utah...
 17th of Oct, 2012 by   plemear 0 Votes
The number on this site is fake, it belongs to a little old lady in texas who has been getting calls from people all over the united states for the last 5 years she is sweet but would like people to stop calling she has never heard of these people eaither
 5th of Feb, 2014 by   HTAT2502 0 Votes
I got a 49.95 charge on my debit card. For what? Of course when I call, they are closed. Somebody BETTER put my money back NOW!!!

Expired Food, Wasted Money