logo

Airtel Call Home

Posted:    RAVI P

Cheated by AirtelCallHome

Hi Everyone...

I went through a lot of complaints in this post and noticed that I am facing the same issues with AIRTELCALLHOME. Though I believe that it is good to complain and post out here, we seriously should consider some kind of action.

On my part, I submitted a complain to the FTC and got the reply from them as below. I sincerely hope all of us put in 2 mins of effort and complain in bulk so that we all receive some fair deal. Please be proactive ...after all its our hard earned money and we are the consumers.....start below..most of the details are available on the AIRTELCALLHOME website..

Thank you for recent correspondence. The Federal Trade Commission acts in the public interest to stop business practices that violate the laws it enforces. Letters from consumers and businesses are very important to the work of the Commission. They are often the first indication of a problem in the marketplace and may provide the initial evidence to begin an investigation. The Commission does not resolve individual complaints. The Commission can, however, act when it sees a pattern of possible violations developing.

The information you have provided will be recorded in our complaint retention system. This computerized system enables us to identify questionable business practices that are generating numerous complaints and may be in violation of the law.

Thank you for providing information that may be used to develop or support Commission enforcement initiatives.
Comments India Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jan, 2007 by   Jerald Irudayam 0 Votes
Hi,

I was also cheated by AirtelCallHome. I can't able to make the calls. Always I get busy signal. And even the customer service number is not working, I never get a chance to talk to customer service people. The website is the slowest one, I've ever used.
I can't even register my telephone number. This is the worst calling service I've used in my 5 years of US life. I lost my $25.
 2nd of Jan, 2007 by   Sukanya Baby Doll 0 Votes
I have been using AirtelCallhome without any problems since almost three weeks now. Except for the first couple of days, the website has been working absolutely fine.

Can't you guys just get over this business?

Nation's Trendiest Hotels, And 5 Ways to Stay for Less