logo

AirArabia Contacts & Informations

AirArabia

Posted:    Vidhyathmica

Cancellation of Tickets

I had booked a ticket from Bangalore to Kuwait in AirArabia for Tuesday on a saturday afteroon . On Sunday we changed our plans decided to take a flight on thursday. On sunday we kept trying the India Call centre numbers with absolutely no response.On Monday when we got them online they refused not only to cancel the ticket but also said we should have contacted the Sharjah Customer Care number.Can somebody tell me why would i contact a sharjah customer care number when an indian number is provided. On further argument with the customer care executive in india call centre, i was told it that we had to read the rules and regulations and repeatedly kept saying thee details are available in their website. DOES AIRARABIA MANAGEMENT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF A CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE ??IF THEY WORK ON SELECTED DAYS AND AT PARTICULAR TIMINGS WHY ISNT THE SAME MENTIONED ANYWHERE IN THEIR WEBSITE.Why dont these people check the website of any other airline and learn.
I have no intention of ever travelling in by this airline nor recommed it to others.
Airarabia cons people
Comments United States Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More AirArabia complaints
AirArabia - taken money from my account

Comments

7th of Oct, 2010 by   hamidul 0 Votes
sir /madam
i booked a ticket from bahrain to mumbai on 19th september and as well as mumbai to bahrain 10th october but unfortunately i got sick and hopitalise so i want to amend the date it would be 30th of october for the way mumbai to barain.my ticket regervation no 22113406. i need your reply soon.
thanks

Mr hamidul islam
 5th of May, 2012 by   echirineram 0 Votes
Refund policy of Air Arabia is strange . They dont repay you any money if you cancel the ticket . It will be in your account for one year and after that it will expire .You can use that money to book ticket of only immediate relatives and after sending the proof of relation to their customer care representatives and in addition to that each ticket they charge a 50 dhs transaction frees . If you are not sure about your travel dont book in Air Arabia . Its a rip of air line with poor customer service . They just want to make money .
 7th of Feb, 2013 by   Cathe 0 Votes
Bogus
 7th of Feb, 2013 by   Cathe 0 Votes
Air Arabia, please kind cancel my ticket and refund after charging your cancellation fee. I write in more detail in all the social network if you do not respond to my complaint
 7th of May, 2013 by   abdul nasir +1 Votes
sir /madam
i booked a ticket from bangladesh dhaka to sanaa yemen on 08th may, but unfortunately i got sick and hopitalise so i want to amend the date it would be 23/25th of may for the way dhaka to sana yemen.my ticket regervation no 30854250. i need your reply soon.

MOHAMMAD SURUZ HOSSAIN
Email no: anasir434@yahoo.com
 7th of May, 2013 by   abdul nasir 0 Votes

MOHAMMAD SURUZ HOSSAIN
Email no: anasir434@yahoo.com
 9th of Jun, 2013 by   wilson 123 0 Votes
i booked the ticket in air araiba airlines, from dammam to truvananthapuram afternoon 12.30 pm for the nextday morning 9.25 am flight, due to the official work delay in the company i didn't get my passport, so i can't able to travel, now how can i cancel the ticket
 9th of Jun, 2013 by   wilson 123 0 Votes
why the airaraibian services not giving refinds
 16th of Jun, 2013 by   BalajiSubbiah 0 Votes
if you have entered wrong passenger name you will not get anything. Bogus airline very bad customer relationship
 10th of Sep, 2013 by   FuriousCustomer11 0 Votes
i booked my mums ticket yesterday with my card but i then got an email saying the payment didnt go through. however upon checking my account i realised the money was still taken, i will take further action if the money does not bounce back into my account by the END OF TODAY.
 27th of Nov, 2013 by   Krishna206 0 Votes
I took one ticket from Sharjah to Dhaka And i didn't received the ticket copy to my Email ID. What will be the issue & how can i get the ticket
 1st of Mar, 2014 by   wahagc 0 Votes
I would like to confirm that on cancellation of the ticket the company not taking any responsibility for paying back to customers.
Ticket was purchased from bahrain for sialkot
Is it refundable if the customer has changed his plan

Your response would be extremely helpful
 8 hrs 9 mins ago by   Chandan2014 0 Votes
i have booked a ticket from shj to hyderabad two way, i have changed my schedule for going and change the ticket date, from april to may earlier ticket cost was 1485 and now ticket price was only 1085 but i paid 405 dhs more to change the ticket date while ticket price is only 1085, now i have paid total 1990, and very rude customer service in shj while i ask to approach manager they dont bother and reply what u want u can tell us i am senior staff, really its haram to pay 900 extra while ticket cost is only 1085, if some one can help pls...

Avoid 12 Scams of Christmas