logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
dermajuve
add says try it free only pay shipping
2. (10 mins ago)

AirArabia Contacts & Informations

AirArabia

Posted:    Vidhyathmica

Cancellation of Tickets

I had booked a ticket from Bangalore to Kuwait in AirArabia for Tuesday on a saturday afteroon . On Sunday we changed our plans decided to take a flight on thursday. On sunday we kept trying the India Call centre numbers with absolutely no response.On Monday when we got them online they refused not only to cancel the ticket but also said we should have contacted the Sharjah Customer Care number.Can somebody tell me why would i contact a sharjah customer care number when an indian number is provided. On further argument with the customer care executive in india call centre, i was told it that we had to read the rules and regulations and repeatedly kept saying thee details are available in their website. DOES AIRARABIA MANAGEMENT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF A CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE ??IF THEY WORK ON SELECTED DAYS AND AT PARTICULAR TIMINGS WHY ISNT THE SAME MENTIONED ANYWHERE IN THEIR WEBSITE.Why dont these people check the website of any other airline and learn.
I have no intention of ever travelling in by this airline nor recommed it to others.
Airarabia cons people
Comments United States Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More AirArabia complaints
AirArabia - taken money from my account

Comments

7th of Oct, 2010 by   hamidul 0 Votes
sir /madam
i booked a ticket from bahrain to mumbai on 19th september and as well as mumbai to bahrain 10th october but unfortunately i got sick and hopitalise so i want to amend the date it would be 30th of october for the way mumbai to barain.my ticket regervation no 22113406. i need your reply soon.
thanks

Mr hamidul islam
 5th of May, 2012 by   echirineram 0 Votes
Refund policy of Air Arabia is strange . They dont repay you any money if you cancel the ticket . It will be in your account for one year and after that it will expire .You can use that money to book ticket of only immediate relatives and after sending the proof of relation to their customer care representatives and in addition to that each ticket they charge a 50 dhs transaction frees . If you are not sure about your travel dont book in Air Arabia . Its a rip of air line with poor customer service . They just want to make money .
 7th of Feb, 2013 by   Cathe 0 Votes
Bogus
 7th of Feb, 2013 by   Cathe 0 Votes
Air Arabia, please kind cancel my ticket and refund after charging your cancellation fee. I write in more detail in all the social network if you do not respond to my complaint
 7th of May, 2013 by   abdul nasir +1 Votes
sir /madam
i booked a ticket from bangladesh dhaka to sanaa yemen on 08th may, but unfortunately i got sick and hopitalise so i want to amend the date it would be 23/25th of may for the way dhaka to sana yemen.my ticket regervation no 30854250. i need your reply soon.

MOHAMMAD SURUZ HOSSAIN
Email no: anasir434@yahoo.com
 7th of May, 2013 by   abdul nasir 0 Votes

MOHAMMAD SURUZ HOSSAIN
Email no: anasir434@yahoo.com
 9th of Jun, 2013 by   wilson 123 0 Votes
i booked the ticket in air araiba airlines, from dammam to truvananthapuram afternoon 12.30 pm for the nextday morning 9.25 am flight, due to the official work delay in the company i didn't get my passport, so i can't able to travel, now how can i cancel the ticket
 9th of Jun, 2013 by   wilson 123 0 Votes
why the airaraibian services not giving refinds
 16th of Jun, 2013 by   BalajiSubbiah 0 Votes
if you have entered wrong passenger name you will not get anything. Bogus airline very bad customer relationship
 10th of Sep, 2013 by   FuriousCustomer11 0 Votes
i booked my mums ticket yesterday with my card but i then got an email saying the payment didnt go through. however upon checking my account i realised the money was still taken, i will take further action if the money does not bounce back into my account by the END OF TODAY.
 27th of Nov, 2013 by   Krishna206 0 Votes
I took one ticket from Sharjah to Dhaka And i didn't received the ticket copy to my Email ID. What will be the issue & how can i get the ticket
 1st of Mar, 2014 by   wahagc 0 Votes
I would like to confirm that on cancellation of the ticket the company not taking any responsibility for paying back to customers.
Ticket was purchased from bahrain for sialkot
Is it refundable if the customer has changed his plan

Your response would be extremely helpful
 19th of Apr, 2014 by   Chandan2014 0 Votes
i have booked a ticket from shj to hyderabad two way, i have changed my schedule for going and change the ticket date, from april to may earlier ticket cost was 1485 and now ticket price was only 1085 but i paid 405 dhs more to change the ticket date while ticket price is only 1085, now i have paid total 1990, and very rude customer service in shj while i ask to approach manager they dont bother and reply what u want u can tell us i am senior staff, really its haram to pay 900 extra while ticket cost is only 1085, if some one can help pls...
 27th of May, 2014 by   Badr W Nebhani 0 Votes
Hello i have booked a flight on Airarabia from London England to Casablanca Morocco from 19th July to 31th August which has recently been cancelled by them not me and so they decided to switch me from Casablanca to Tangier which i didn't request. Now this aggravated me dramtically and to call them for enquiry about my flight and alternatives i have other than this flight but they give me a number begining with '09' which in the UK charges harshly on landlines . But however i carry on and call them i request a refund they claim it has been confirmed yet it has been 5 days and i i haven't received this at all. This is not our first time but our second time with them how can you call this business with a RUBBISH SERVICE . THIS NEEDS TO STOP IM NOT IMPRESSED so please reply if you have any suggestions to resolve my situation.
Badr Nebhani
 28th of May, 2014 by   puskar 0 Votes
I take a air Arabia ticket from uae to my friend which is in
Dubai jail. The Dubai police refuse of that ticket because of that is
Not valid to them, then I go to that agency to cancel that ticket
And Give that amount of taxes. Many time of talking that agency
Agree and return 100 Aed to me
. Is that is the total amount that the airlines provied the money of
Canclelation .with in 1 hours they refused me to give the money of tax.
 22nd of Jun, 2014 by   Mahmudur Rahman 0 Votes
This a horrible airline, your travel bag will never reach on time. My wife and kid travel on 22/06/2014 in G9517 flight, they did not get baggage. I called their help line several times nobody pick up the call.

More than 85 passengers did not receive their baggage. We had frozen baby food on the baggage. During the baggage drop, we asked will it reach on the same time, they promised but they did not keep their promise.

I think it is useless airlines.
 22nd of Jul, 2014 by   sagarmal 0 Votes
I want cancel my air arbia ticket
 27th of Jul, 2014 by   doctortarek 0 Votes
I dont recommend this airline to any one...
 27th of Jul, 2014 by   doctortarek 0 Votes
I had flight from Dammam, Saudi to Alexandria, Egypt in 26/6/2014, the Arabia empolyers (Saudies) came late and opned countrs 1 hour and 40 min before flight??full flight...too much passengers waiting for long time..after that passport control take in Saudi hours...they ask passengers to come to passport check 2hours before flight...finally got inside aetoplan..staied inside 2 hours..all are late..flight late for 3 hours from original deprture time???i adked the captin for complain form..and i wrote that Arabia staff in the airport came late and counters were opened late..they were angry with me... told me that they can take me off again from aerpolan...they spok to captin..called security and take me off...just because i wrote a complain about their delay???can any one belive that..i swear to God...welcome to Air Arabia..where no respect for humen rights...I dont recommend any one to use it...
 27th of Jul, 2014 by   doctortarek 0 Votes
I had flight from Dammam, Saudi to Alexandria, Egypt in 26/6/2014, the Arabia employer's (Saudies) came late and opned counter's 1 hour and 40 min before flight??Full flight...too much passengers waiting for long time..after that passport control take in Saudi hours...they ask passengers to come to passport check 2hours before flight...finalLy got inside aetoplan..staieD inside 2 hours..all are late..flighT late for 3 hours from original deprture time???I asked the captain for complain form..and I wrote that Arabia staff in the airport came late and counters were opened late..they were angry with me... told me that they can take me off again from aerpolan...they spook to captin..calleD security and take me off...just because I wrote a complain about their delay???Can any one believe that..I swear to God...welcome to Air Arabia..where no respect for human rights...I don't recommend any one to use it...

Health Insurance for College Grads