logo

Pure Med Spa
Beware of them
5. (28 mins ago)
Buyincoins.com
False product description, no refund, no exchange

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Barney

Fraud and cheating

Adventure Student Travel
adventurestudenttravel.com
Our high school used this company for a trip to Washington D.C. My child went on the trip as a student, and I went along as a chaperone. We were faced with many issues during the planning phase that were finally resolved. The trip leader had originally made a list of the things we would like to see and we were thrilled to see that all of the attractions were on the trip itinerary.

What we didn't realize was that it was not humanly possible to squeeze that many attractions into the time allotted for our trip. These “student trip experts" had our schedule so busy that we were only allowed a few minutes at most of the attractions to keep our schedule. Although we were physically at these places, the students and adult chaperones did not get to experience Washington D.C.

I look forward to going back some day and take it at a little slower pace. I would love to have time to look up a name on the Vietnam Memorial. I wish this company had told us that given our limited time in Washington D.C. it would make more sense to take out a few of the attractions and really focus on the ones most important to our group.

When we listed the places we would like to see, we had no idea of their location to one another and if it was feasible to include them all. This company seems to lack travel experience and makes one wonder if they have ever been to these places or researched the area. Our bus driver really didn't have the best attitude either.

I would be very cautious working with this company and our school will not be using them for future trips. There were many wonderful memories of the trip, but I think things could have gone much smoother and things could have been much more enjoyable if we had gone with a different company.
Comments United States Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Jan, 2014 by   School Traveler 0 Votes
I don't see this as a fair comment. It should have been the responsibility of the group leader to do their research and review the locations to find a reasonable schedule. If a group requested a lot of site visits and the tour company tried to accommodate that, I think they should be commended. I have traveled regularly with students and yes it is hectic, as there is never enough time to do everything, but I also carefully look at the locations and times to spend on things.

Lottery Scams