logo

Tmart.com
informations
5. (29 mins ago)
Arizona Tenants Advocates
scam, thief, liar, tries to intimidate and blame you

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Adult Friend Finder, Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews - Unauthorized Credit Card Billing

Adult Friend Finder Contacts & Informations

Adult Friend Finder

Posted:    morelosersatadultfriendfinder

Unauthorized Credit Card Billing

private Individual
Pennsylvania
I signed up for a 3 month period as a gold member and had clearly marked the DO NOT RENEW OPTION on my page. I was away for a while and didn't catch the problem at first but they had been billing me monthly for 3 months past my initial signup. Once my GOLD membership expired it should simply have dropped back to a no charge standard membership!

My page was clearly checked as to do not RENEW. They have been billing me almost $30.00 a month and the charges are totally unauthorized!

When I attempted to cancel the account they forced me to send an email
to their staff instead of allowing me to immediately cancel the subscription.

I am still waiting to hear from these losers! I have printed out my page with all the billings that occurred and its pretty obvious the RENEWAL button is highlighted to off! I have since contacted my credit card company.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS OUTFIT!

Posted Jan 14, 2009
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2009 by   studmuffin589 0 Votes
Most adult sex sites are fake. Check out my comments at the following link: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/horneymatches-c86447.html
 6th of Aug, 2009 by   vib 0 Votes
I have just experienced the same damn problem. The renewal button was clearly marked OFF. But lo and behold when renewal time came around, it was back to on. Because I assumed my account was off, I was shocked to see the charge on my Bill.

I can't even find contact info on their home page.

VB
 20th of Jun, 2010 by   Jack Rehoboth Beach 0 Votes
I signed up for a one month membership trial and had $135 stolen from my checking account. There is no recourse. I reported the theft to the Attorney General, but my state has little authority over them because they run their fraudulent operation from another locality. Don't give them an account number or a bank check number. They are thieves.
 20th of Jun, 2010 by   Jack Rehoboth Beach 0 Votes
They are frauds. They defrauded me out of more than a $100 by charging me for a three month membership when I signed-up for a $13.95 one-month trial. They are fakes, frauds, and will not return of money stolen from unwitting fools, like myself. They should be jailed for such heinous fraud, but will probably just keep moving around to avoid prosecution.
 1st of Sep, 2010 by   itscin 0 Votes
I agree. I had my account's auto renewal turned OFF, switched back from Gold to the Standard membership, was Hidden, and then was Disabled. I hadn't logged on to AFF for three months, and had received NO emails from them. And they STILL autocharged my card for renewal! The customer service rep had the audacity to tell me that I ticked, on Terms and Conditions when signing up, that I understood that auto charge with continue even if I disable my account.

Also, they will charge your card TWO DAYS PRIOR to your renewal date.

I threw a fit, and he finally credited me back my money, less a day's worth.

For those who can't find their number, it took great effort to find it but here it is:
610-757-1929
 7th of Dec, 2010 by   DGard14 0 Votes
AFF has billed my CC when I had the auto renew button set to off- twice. The first time I thought maybe I screwed up (knowing I really didn't) then a few weeks ago I got an email from AFF stating that my account was about expire and my auto bill was set to off. What happens, AFF set it ti on and billed me. DO NOT give these asses your CC info, if they can illegally bill me by changing my billing setting without my permission, they will do just about anything with your CC#
 4th of Oct, 2011 by   camshaft 0 Votes
AFF did the same thing to me...
Called customer service and obviously ended up with some lady in another country. I asked for them to refund the 2 months they overcharged but they attempt to offer free services to the site. Which I obvioulsy declined 3-4 times
Then finally they offered to refund the money the took

5 Easy Ways to Save $1,000