logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Hitech Creations/ Aces High
unethical behavior and rip off
2. (14 mins ago)
Axiom or Smartkurve or Edknovate
Axiom are the Worst Agent in Bangkok
5. (59 mins ago)
BB&T Bank
They will flat ruin you!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Active Capital Group
Netherlands
ActiveCapitalGoup.net
Dear Sirs, 4/20/2011
I signed up with Active Capital Group to get a preloaded, prepaid mastercard and sent in $20. I do now have
the card- but there was no deposit put on it! I had called since March, 2011 to ask when the said amount
will be put on. I called the given #- 1-909-563-7020 and talked to Nina who had said a monetary amount
was supposed to be added on my InFusion Mastercard- so far nothing was put on. Please email me or call
telling me what monetary amount I'm supposed to have and when I will get it. This is my info:
Helaine Terry Email- laniet44@yahoo.com Phone- 212-781-5176 Cell#- 1-347-429-1992
Address- 2264 Amsterdam Ave. #5C NYC, NY 10032-2410 USA
Ref#- HETE100011170 InFusion Account#- 096101314845 Rtg#-073972181
Card#- 5191 8602 0016 5087 #537 Thankyou--- Helaine Terry
Comments Netherlands Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Nov, 2008 by   Deborah Drake 0 Votes
Sent a letter telling me that I will have money placed in trust if I send them $14.87.
 18th of Nov, 2008 by   Saralee 0 Votes

scam - Active Capital Group

wanting me to send money for scam
 17th of Apr, 2009 by   C. Duncan 0 Votes
Received letter from Active Capital Group asking for 14.87 administration fee for processing Trust Fund of $15, 000, 000.00 . This is a scam. Please somebody needs to pay attention to these kinds of fraudulent situations. If I was putting out things of this nature, I'd be in jail.
 20th of Aug, 2009 by   lizluvsu51 0 Votes
I have received this letter in my mail today in a white envelope. The envelope says it is from Active Capital Group Spuistraat 47 B 1012 St. Amsterdam Netherlands. I have not been at this address not even a year yet? How did they get this information. The letter states; That I have accept an appointment as a Cash Income Beneficiary in the Platinum Speculate Fiancial Trust Fund. No. DT009-09 The trusties will utilize the settlement sum in a series of commercial in confidence speulate financial transactions**with a potential value of over US$$15 million dollars***They are asking for my signature DOB, telephone number, and email address and to send in $14.87 for administration fee for trust No. DT009-09. Although I coud use this money I have a gut feeling it is a scam to get my information.
The return address on the white envelope above in the left hand corner is A.C.G Active Capital Group: Client Services Department, apparently they sent it to me air mail as it states on the envelope. If undelivered, Please return to: C/O T M F
Orchard Post Office
P.O. Box 51
Singapore 912302, I am trying to do research on this address and asking them to send me more vertification.
 5th of Oct, 2009 by   Kenneth Lau 0 Votes
I too was sent a mail saying the same thing. If anyone is reading this, please do not send them anything. THis is definitely a scam.
Kenneth Lau - California
 21st of Mar, 2010 by   Mrs Wason 0 Votes
i was also sent a letter some what of the same kind. asking for $20.00 administration fee.I received this letter march 21 2010. the letter states you must check your personal TRUST FUND GUARANTEE number. There is no such number on this letter. i pull up there web site to look it over . I also sent that firm a email, asking questions . they have not responded back. I all so called that number that is on the letter . the recording says this number is only for LOCAL CALLS. folks fells, like a SCAM!!! Mrs Watson ( USA ) Fort Worth Texas.
 26th of Jun, 2010 by   mstoney1954 0 Votes
Today I received a letter stating I am a definite winner of a pre-paid credit card worth over 2 million dollars. They must have stated it

4 or 5 times that this was confirmed, and I must send them $20.00 within 15 days
When I got to the end of the letter in fine print, it says "making a purchase will not improve your chances of winning."

So, this is confusing; if I am a definite winner, why would they say making a purchase will not improve my chances of winning?

PLEASE a warning to all, DO NOT fall for these scams. If it sounds too good to be true, BURN that letter before they burn you.
 18th of Aug, 2010 by   ketema 0 Votes

master card - Active Capital Group

i am activate my pre loaded master card by july 26 still deliver delay
 1st of Nov, 2010 by   Klabbarparn 0 Votes
I have recieved a letter stating I am the winner of Fifteen Million US Dollars officially - no mistake. For $10 administration fee I will have the money transferred home via a courier.

Active Capital Group, Amsterdam, Netherlands, says this is a private letter in a private matter.
 10th of Nov, 2010 by   thomas blacksmith +1 Votes
dont fall for this i did i received a letter in the mail saying i was guarenteed to get a pre paid mastercard worth 10, 000 dollars so i did everything they said to do and at the end they said thank you and that i should reveive the prepaid card in 7- 10 business days that was almost 2 months ago like the person said before if it sounds to good to be true than it is so dont fall for these scams i learned my lesson so now i only trust in the lord no one is just going to give you money unless he leads them to
 22nd of Nov, 2010 by   dondon74 0 Votes
yea i though my mom just in time is was about to send tim e some money
 1st of Dec, 2010 by   mely2166 0 Votes
my boyfriend just the same the letter saying liquidation asset trust fund if he signs he will get 15 million dollars private letter he wants to do it am telling him it looks like a scam is it a scam or not

mely
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   MONARAY 0 Votes
WHY DEOSNT SOME ONE STOP THEM AND PUT THESE SCAMMERS AWAY CLOSE THIER COMPANYS, I HAVE JUST RECIVED MY LETTER TELLING ME TO SEND THEM.$20.00 AND THEY WILL THEN SEND TO ME MY PRE. PAID VISA MASTER DEBIT CARD WITH A 10, 000 DALLOR CREDIT LIMIT THAT I WILL NEVER HAVE TO PAY BACK .
YA RIGHT SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER
NEEDLESS TO SAY I NEVER DID SEND THEM ANYTHING,
 27th of Dec, 2010 by   Msedbm 0 Votes
I received this mailing on 12-26-2010 I received so much of this kind of mail I just rip it up, because they all ask for money. I have reported it to the postal inspector for mail fraud, but I have not heard anything from the postal inspector. Something should be done to stop these people for this con game, it should be outlawed I dont know how they got my name and address, This is a scam, but they won't be getting any money from ME.
 3rd of Jan, 2011 by   andynkeena 0 Votes
I see most people calling it a scam, but very little have sent in any money or anything to find out. It's probably a debit card alright, but you, yourself have to load it. People in the U.S. have been born and bred lazy to think that they can get a lot of money by doing little to nothing, that's why scammers like us and you're broke.
 7th of Jan, 2011 by   michael heath 0 Votes
i got the same thing a prepaid card and to send them 20.00 bucks, so i sent them a letter back saying they have my permission to take the 20.00 bucks out of my card and needless to say i have not hears a word since and yes everybody its a scam and as long as they are out of the states they will keep doing it and hope all the ones hoping to get rich quick will send them money only to cry and complain about how they got ripped off, best thing to do is send them back the form telling them to take their processing fee out of your winnings or card sooner or later they will catch on that people know its a scam
 12th of Jan, 2011 by   Mz_Blu_Eyez +1 Votes
I to have received the same letter stating that if I send in 20.00 that I will receive money from them. It is nothing but a scam!!! The reason these over sea companies do what they do is because they know they can get away with it. Back in 2005 I went thru hurricane Katrina and I had a company call me from over seas telling me that if I paid them so much money that I would receive a 6, 000 grant that I would not have to pay back because I had just been thru a natural disaster. I unfortunately gave them my information and they took every dime that I had in the bank for Christmas that year and over-drafted my account by over 500.00. I told the bank manager about the situation and she called the company herself. She proceeded to tell the man that what they were doing was wrong and that they would get caught and get in trouble for it. His exact words were " Yeah right, good luck with that" as he chuckled. I went to the police station to file a report and they said in order for me to do anything about it I would have to get the FBI involved because they were over seas. Like the FBI is going to listen to me (one person) and truth be told these companies know what you would have to go thru in order to stop them and thats why they continue to do what they do to people. The point in me telling you this is they know they can get away with it and thats why they continue to do it. If it sounds to good to be true then it is a SCAM!!! You should never have to pay money for a sweepstakes or pay money in order to receive prize money.
 28th of Jan, 2011 by   stillbroke 0 Votes
Me to I received this letter I live in Saudi Arabia Riyadh, I don`t know how this people gets the address
and the names.
 14th of Feb, 2011 by   rickshaw 0 Votes
Hello. I got a letter today from "Active Capital Group" on letterhead but saw no signature at end, only a "Our security chief, major Jonathan Harper (retired) will check your claim no. & affidavit...", etc. on page 2 side. I generally remind myself: "if it's too good to be true, it probably is", plus I came here online and saw what many other people say about it also. I was going to do it but now I definitely will NOT.

Thanks to the others who shared their opinions on this valuable website. I believe this "Monies notice- Private Letter" is for the senders' bebfit, not mine. I'm going to shred it now and I suggest all others who get it, do yourself a favour and do likewise.
 22nd of Feb, 2011 by   QUINELLA THOMAS 0 Votes
THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL YOU ALL HELP I HAVE GOTTEN MY LETTER IN THE MAIL TODAY AND THEY ASKING FOR MONEY AND THAT DIDNT SIT RIGHT WITH ME SO I ASKED MY BOYFRIEND TO LOOK OVER THE LETTER FOR ME AND IT DIDNT SIT RIGHT WITH HIM NEITHER SO I DESIDED TO LOOK IT UP ON THE COMPUTER TO SEE IF SOME ONE ELSE WENT THROUGH IT I DONT HAVE NO MONEY TO THROW AWAY I HAVE CHILDREN I COULD SPEND OR BILLS TO PAY WITH MY MONEY 02/21/2011 THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP ONCE AGAIN THEY WONT GET MY MONEY.

Nigerian Internet Scammers Disclosure (Part 2)

Latest Groups