logo

Spells
www.luckymojo.com is fake
2. (25 mins ago)
MyIncomeSciences.com
People should stay far away from this type of business
3. (27 mins ago)

Posted: 2013-02-13 by    Mathai mammen

Matreial not recevied

Abra cargo
Saudi Arabia
I have sent some house hold matreial to my home in mumbai india on 11.09.12 from abra cargo alkharj office .but still nw it is not recevied in my home.mny times asked regarding these they are telling it will reach next month, now its 5 month finish, as theyclosed office in alkharaj and in riyadh only ..when ever we are speaking they are giving bad response to customer and my track no 8002666.my name is .mathai.mammen my mobile no is 0598683206.so I have humble request pleade look it into the matter ..so I hope u will help me
Comments Saudi Arabia Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Feb, 2013 by   Arun Kumar A.M +1 Votes
I have sent some house hold matreial to my home in Kerala on 07.10.2012 from abra cargo at Jeddah .but still nw it is not recevied in my home.many times i have called the agency through mobile regarding these they are telling it will reach next month like that, now its months finish, as they closed office in Jeddah also and now its only in Riyadh .when ever we are speaking they are giving bad response to customer and my track no 2002889.so I have humble request pleade look it into the matter ..so I hope u will help me.My cargo it has more important books and home items so kindly do needful at your end.
Arun kumar A.M
mob: India 0091-8086630295
 14th of Feb, 2013 by   Mathai mammen +1 Votes
I am sending abra cargo tel phone in riyadh ..014029213, mobile no.0502151071. I thnk uwill help me and many othet people who suffering these type of problem .because we spent too much money for that..
So I have humbble request that please helpall people .if u need more information u just contact me 0598683206 mathai . And I am request ing all those who are watching these u all should come forward and help each other.so please calll who as same problem

Thanks regards
Mathai mammen
 17th of Feb, 2013 by   mujeeb1 +1 Votes
sir can u tell me when ours cargo will go to our house so many r asking and waiting for u r good response we spend more money for our good and we send through u r abra cargo service but it is almost 4 months but still no response from u plz tell us wht the problem with our goods plz replay us we r waiting for u r response iam mujeeb from riyadh and iam calling to u from last one week ur mobile is switch off and no one lifting u r landphone can u send me message on my mail my id is kh_mujeeb@yahoo.com and my number is 0506182908 and my track shipment number is 5002470
 17th of Feb, 2013 by   mujeeb1 +1 Votes
in riyadh also no one lifting the phone and mobile phone is swich off we dont know wht the problem with abra cargo so many people has send there goods to india and this cargo people are not telling wht the problem plz sir tell us wht the problem in u r cargo service we thing u r good service in door to door service and now u r not responsing wht the problem plz tell us we r waiting for u r response ur abra cargo office all close in all place in jeddah, dammam, and now in riyadh also plz tell us when it will go our cargo
 20th of Feb, 2013 by   geeson lonappan +1 Votes
my name is geeson i have send cargo from alkaraj to kerala they have told us it would take 45 days but it has been over 5 mouth our track no is 8002719 what we have to do for our material they close oficces our mob no is 9497800708
 9th of Mar, 2013 by   Akberyousuf 0 Votes
I mohd Akbar Yousuf also sent 240kg 10 cartoons on 27/9/2012
Riyadh to Hyderabad .till now abra cargo people are not giving any respond
I have sent very important. Items .they closed all offices in
Riyadh if I call they r given bad response . Kindly I request all
Abra members do something for us. My mobile 0508482552.
 26th of Mar, 2013 by   Godwin subidhas 0 Votes
My name is Godwin subidhas i have send 49 kg material by ABRA cargo from dammam to nagercoil-india almost 5 months finished still now it is not received in my home. as they closed office in dammam Kindly I request all
Abra members do something for us. My mobile 0560882992 my E-mail godwinsubi@gmail.com
 5th of Apr, 2013 by   Mujeeb123 0 Votes
Abra Cargo Problem Report:
Would like to inform that I have sent 156 kg, (43+85+28) sent on 24.10.2012, very important house hold items, to Hyderabad I did not receive the things till now. looking for a solution my Tracking No.: is 1016662, I have the pictures (photos) of these people taken at Abra Cargo, I would utilize / publish these pictures on internet and in all the legal ways if my stuff is not received soon.
Mujeeb - 0503209540
 6th of Apr, 2013 by   naseerpasha 0 Votes
Hi, I have also sent two cartons from Al-Khobar on November 15, 2012. Still there is no news. Shipment No: 4003842. Mr. Mujeeb, can you upload those guys pictures, let us storm them... Naseer 0594830906, naseer.pasha@gmail.com
 7th of Apr, 2013 by   anilck 0 Votes
Hi, Even my brother sent material from Riyadh to India from ABRA Cargo in the month of December but we dint get item yet. When brother called Riyadh ABRA office, they are not picking the call but when he went and enquired they are telling it is Mumbai in Custom office, it will reach next month. From last two months same work they are telling again and again.

I tried to call Chennai and Mumbai number which mentioned in their website but they are not picking the call. I also sent email to Chennai mail id mentioned in the website, but emails are undelivered. More importantly their website also not opening from here from last 8-10 days.

Please help me on this. My contact details: 9845373213. I can give shipment and other details on demand.
 8th of Apr, 2013 by   mohammed ibrahim pasha 0 Votes
hi sir where r u, pls send me my cargo i am waiting form 4 month what happen
 8th of Apr, 2013 by   sayasyd 0 Votes
I have also sent some cargo using Abra Cargo, Al Kharj office to Bangalore. I am currently in India and my contacts in Saudi said that they have closed offices in Al Kharj and Riyadh. :( I don't know where my 5 boxes are, which airport should I go to I have no idea. Where do I go to get my luggage? The Chennai office isn't answering calls but I have asked my relative to check at the address in Chennai. If they had planned to shutdown their offices they should have NOT accepted our luggage!!! I am totally pissed off about this. I had sent very important items. If anyone knows anything or has any ideas please call me 09900812431, Sheryl.
 9th of Apr, 2013 by   m.khan 0 Votes
i too send three cartoon from riyadh to kolkata on October 2012, saley kuttey haram zadey, , purey samaan luut liye – Chor saley, , unki maaki kirr kirii, , salo ka sabka phone band hai, , maya ki unki…
 23rd of Apr, 2013 by   M.Dutta 0 Votes
Abra cargo is a big fraud.I sent a parcel to mumbai from riyadh branch on 1st of nov 2012, but till now that parcel is still not delivered.These people are also not answering to ph calls and their ph numbers are also switced off.So I myself went to their riyadh office on 8th april to find out the reason.To my astonishment I found that they are gone and in their place some new people operating in the name of some other cargo from bangladesh were there.I was very upset at what I saw.Like me there are so many people who are being cheated.Now the problem is how to get our cargo or compensation back.This is a serious crime and should be reported.They may be operating again in some places with different name, so these thing will go on and definetely they will cheat again.
M.Dutta
 29th of Apr, 2013 by   Godwin subidhas 0 Votes
Cheating and fraud done by ABRA CARGO more then 6 months finished still a date cargo not reach my home.They had closed all ABRA cargo office in saudiarabia no any contact from them.This company owner Syed Zakir Hussain is cheating poor people..
 2nd of May, 2013 by   Shaik hyder 0 Votes
I have Sent Some house hold items through Abra Cargo Waybill no 1016850 Date 24/11/2012 Till now not recive Please can help me
 3rd of May, 2013 by   Shaik hyder 0 Votes
I have sent some house hold matreial to my home in Hyderabad on 24.11.2012 from abra cargo at Riyadh.but still nw it is not recevied in my home.many times i have called the agency through mobile regarding these they are telling it will reach next month like that, now its months finish, as they closed office in Riyadh also .when ever we are speaking they are giving bad response to customer and my track no 1016850.so I have humble request pleade look it into the matter ..so I hope u will help me.My cargo it has more important books and home items so kindly do needful at your end.
Shail Hyder
Riyadh Mob: +966569805773
 13th of May, 2013 by   ajees 0 Votes
I have send some house hold things last18 oct still not yet resivd i call to riyath offise no answer my shipment no 1016786 ple help me how to fuke the cargo campany pls
 20th of May, 2013 by   kader kv 0 Votes
Dear sir, i have sent 106 kg house hold things as a Sea cargo to my house (Kerala) on 17-9-2012 from ABRA cargo agency at Alkhobar
8 months ago I didn't get yet, when I call them they said will received soon, now all the office are closed mobile also closed i don't have any number to contact them, my track no is 4003657.I kindly request to do something, it has more important things i have my old passport many things please please.
kader.k.v mob:966502911045
 20th of May, 2013 by   jinson.m.joy 0 Votes
I have sent some house hold things by air cargo to my house (Kerala) on 23-10-2012 from ABRA cargo agency at Khobar still I am not received the cargo, I contact many people in kerala, madras and Alkhobar they don't give proper answer now all of them switched off the mobile, humbly request to find out them, becauseIi have very important things for my house, my track no is 400382 thank you
jinson m joy, mobile :966552068275