logo

Attorney Ken Sissel
Quick to Help
3. (21 mins ago)
Gcspecials.com
I got scammed because legitimate plant sellers state the height of the plants they will deliver to a customer
4. (38 mins ago)

1&1

Posted: 2011-08-29 by    roosh8

RIP OFF

1&1
WOW! So, somehow my wife and I got involved with getting a "domain name" through these guys. I'm not a techie nor do I really know what a domain name is, I never used what they sold us, but we got it anyway. Every few to 6 months we would get a call from some polite sales guy trying to sell us more stuff that we couldn't use. I would always tell them, and make it very clear, that I didn't even know what I had from them or how to use it. I know, that is my fault and I'm not blaming them, I am the dummy here. What did bother me to the point of writing my first complaint ever is that one of the sales guys signed me up for something that I have no use for and I don't even know what it was and that I refused in the first place! Anyway I just got some kind of threat in the mail that they were going to send me to collections, I called them up and that's how I found all of this out. Yes, shame on me for not paying attention to my credit card billing, but shame on them for committing fraud. I called and tried to get to their cancellation department, it took over 15 mins of wait time. While I was on hold, I called using my wife's this time I pushed "New accounts" or "sales" and withing 25 seconds from dialing, I was talking to a human...go figure. Also while on hold I Googled " 1&1 scam and found this site and read a bunch of same similar stories of how this company is really not that ethical. So sad. Anyway, I hope that this helped someone out. This mistake cost me around $300. Fortunately, that's not going to break me, but it did caused me to write and publicize my first complaint ever. I'm sure that they are good to a lot of their customers, but this is how they were with me. I did end up talking to a nice young lady named Stephanie who helped me cancel. Even though I was upset at the company she was polite and professional with me... It's the sales guys that rip people off that bother me, (please don't discredit my complaint because of what I am about to write) but I hope that they die a slow painful death, like being chained to the bottom of an out house and slowly getting drowned by raw fecal matter and urine...and flies and maggots.
Comments United States Hosting & Web Design
Was the above complaint useful to you?

New Form of Social Security ID Theft