logo

Turkish Airlines
Customer Relations Department
3. (11 mins ago)
leatherjacket.tv
They took too much and no delivery of the order
4. (32 mins ago)
UK Mail Group (formerly known as Business Post Group)
Worst Delivery Service in the UK
5. (58 mins ago)
Magic loans
refusing to reply to messages left with them re-refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Vocus.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Vocus.com - Vocus.com took us for 4000$ which we are currently trying to get back from our credit card company

Posted: 2011-10-20 by    Cibi
These guys are sleaze. Vocus.com took us for 4000$ which we are currently trying to get back from our credit card company. Vocus insisted that we needed this in order to make a good online reputation. How could I be so gullible? The ad I got from vocus.com was a joke. The promise was to push back some negative and untrue stories. When we asked what has been done to do that, no one could ever tell us. I could lip-sync their replies after a while....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Vocus.com - Took us for 4000$