logo

NoMoreRack
Return policy
3. (49 mins ago)
NEESA LEISURE LTD, Gandhinagar
Non payment of fixed deposits payment by Company
4. (49 mins ago)
Grants now USA
Scam
5. (57 mins ago)
Australian Wine Index
boiler room wine investment scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Vocus.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Vocus.com - Vocus.com took us for 4000$ which we are currently trying to get back from our credit card company

Posted: 2011-10-20 by    Cibi
These guys are sleaze. Vocus.com took us for 4000$ which we are currently trying to get back from our credit card company. Vocus insisted that we needed this in order to make a good online reputation. How could I be so gullible? The ad I got from vocus.com was a joke. The promise was to push back some negative and untrue stories. When we asked what has been done to do that, no one could ever tell us. I could lip-sync their replies after a while....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Vocus.com - Took us for 4000$