logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Wyzant.com
They are a horrible company and I urge any who wish to tutor not to bother with these scam artists
2. (23 mins ago)
Leor Skin Care
They started to steal from us
3. (1 hr 0 mins ago)
Odesk
Financial Account has been suspended PERMANENTLY
4. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
National Tax Experts/ IRS Tax Doctor
Scam/ Fraud
5. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
Cheapjerseys.us
Do not order from this site

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Vocus.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Vocus.com - Vocus.com took us for 4000$ which we are currently trying to get back from our credit card company

Posted: 2011-10-20 by    Cibi
These guys are sleaze. Vocus.com took us for 4000$ which we are currently trying to get back from our credit card company. Vocus insisted that we needed this in order to make a good online reputation. How could I be so gullible? The ad I got from vocus.com was a joke. The promise was to push back some negative and untrue stories. When we asked what has been done to do that, no one could ever tell us. I could lip-sync their replies after a while....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Vocus.com - Took us for 4000$