logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Purolator Canada
PUROLATOR CANADA - SUCKS, INCOMPETENT, LAZY DRIVERS, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, SENIORS HIDE
2. (0 mins ago)
Ace Industrial Supply Inc. Ace Tools
Disreputable sales practices/phone harrassment
5. (19 mins ago)
nikeairmaxukshop.co.uk
Total disregard from the seller

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Veterans Administration Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Veterans Administration - District of Columbia, Washington - Veterans Administration Doing Their Best To Kill Me.

Posted: 2012-03-26 by    PaulR070856
Hello. My name is Paul. I am 55 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke my right femur. I was stationed at Parris Island and was brought to the Beaufort Naval Hospital. At that time, they did a surgery to insert a 42 cm rod inside the femur. To do this, they did a surgery on my right hip in order to drill a hole in the top of the bone and they also did a surgery on the side of my right leg in order to make sure that the bone was set properly. I was released from active duty on schedule and honorably discharged, not for...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, District of Columbia, Washington Complaint category Medical Negligence and Deficiency

Veterans Administration - Wisconsin, Milwaukee - undertrained doctors

Posted: 2012-01-13 by    wakvet2000
I had a sigmoid done in November of 2000, the doctor that performed the procedure burned a large hole in my rectal wall while removing a cancerous polyp. VA admits no wrong doing on their part....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Wisconsin, Milwaukee Complaint category Medical Negligence and Deficiency

Veterans Administration - Utah, Midvale - Neglect of Veterans

Posted:    Markho23
VETERAN NEGLECT AND ABUSE

My name is Mark Hoggan, I would like to say a few words on the neglect and abuse of Veterans by the Veterans Administration Hospital.

I recently went to my local VA Hospital in Salt Lake City and after telling my story to them I was diagnosed as suffering from “Depression”. I was actually depressed and considering suicide. This much is true. I like many other people in America really do suffer from “Depression” I was then sent to the Psychiatric Ward of the hospital and was kept there for 2 weeks, because I...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Utah, Midvale Complaint category Rehabilitation Centers

Veterans Administration - Texas, Dallas - Diagnosed but not treated

Posted:    rbodell
I was diagnosed with “inflammation of the bone” in my feet. I was given some salve that does nothing and some insoles. I also have poor circulation of the legs and back problems.

By not being treated, they have gotten worse so that I spend about 18 to 20 hours a day in a chair. Partly because I can not walk and partly because when I do walk, I have to walk on my heels only which causes problems in my back which prevents me from laying down to sleep.

My primary care physician has refused me an appointment with a Podiatrist and refused any other treatment....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Dallas Complaint category Medical Negligence and Deficiency

Veterans Administration - Missouri, Fayette - Prescription to stop smoking!

Posted:    Charles Diehls
My primary care physician wants me to take Chantix to stop smoking but says the decision isn't up to her. To me this is another example of misplaced priorities in the veterans administration. They need to be straightened out. Nothing is more important to my health than quitting smoking....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Missouri, Fayette Complaint category Medical Negligence and Deficiency

Cell Phone-Scam