logo

TDS Telecom
Poor service!
3. (6 mins ago)
Pinterest.com
They have zero interest in understanding and fixing bugs customers are experiencing
4. (20 mins ago)
monthlyyouth.com
They send only surveys, but not money
5. (21 mins ago)

taskrabbit.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

taskrabbit.com - Total rip off

Posted: 2014-03-12 by    Trimb
The website www.taskrabbit.com is total fake and scam. Don’t post anything here, because you won’t receive anything useful in any way. I posted a task here and hoped to get some offers, but in reality no one contacted me and the moderators charged my account for several dollars. It wasn’t mentioned that I would need to pay for that. I hoped to return money, but they didn’t reply to emails. Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to return money back?...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

taskrabbit.com - I have to leave the same complaint everywhere on the internet.

Posted: 2013-08-25 by    luksandluks
I hired taskrabbit.com to help me with some tasks. I set the price I could pay and they agreed. When the services have already been provided, they sent me bill twice bigger than we agreed before. What is going on? It seems to me that I have to leave the same complaint everywhere on the internet....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Job & Career

Choosing an E-book Reader