logo

HEALTHY BACK INSTITUTE
CONTINUTED BILLING
5. (1 hr 32 mins ago)
Beachwood Success Method
Fake charge and they sent me wrong contact info

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Sutherland GLobal Services - INJUSTICE DONE TO ME

Posted: 2013-11-02 by    Thomas Puppala
Dear Sutherland Family,

I am Thomas Puppala from Hyderabad,

This is to bring to you notice about the injustice happened to me by your organisation.

I am disappointed with Great MNC Sutherland Global Services Hyd.

I have cleared all the rounds of Interview in SGS Hyderabad at Serilingampally before two months i.e. on 19-Sep-2013 and been selected for Financing and Accounts Operations process at Lanco Hills, Manilkonda. I have submitted all the documents on 26-Sep-2013 to Mr. Lizo, Mr. Amit Ware and Mr. Nikhil. They have offered me 1.75...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Employees

Sutherland GLobal Services - Gratuity

Posted: 2013-08-18 by    Narendra Kothari1
Hi,
Please let me know am I eligible for Gratuity benefit.
Joined SGS / Adventity - 5th Sept 2006 last employment date is 2nd July 2012.
- I have provided continues of more than 5 years of service and also have received 5 years service award.
Due to business requirement I was transferred to US Houston office from 1st OCT 2010 to 4th June 2011. Further I have joined Thane office from 4th June 2011 to 1 July 2013.
Note: - I have provided more than 5 years of service at Indian location but due to business requirement have been transferred to US but still a total...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Employers

Sutherland GLobal Services - Unsolicited/Illegal Sales Tactics

Posted: 2012-03-07 by    El Kado
I received a call from someone in India representing this company. They try to create a perception that they are a division of Dell, which is not true. The person on the phone told me that they detected one of my computers had multiple viruses and spyware. I cut him off, and said that told him I knew he was reading a script. He denied that. I told him he was lying about the state of our computers, and he denied that as well. What he did not know is that our company runs Macs, not Dells. He was selling Dell service. I hung up on him, and almost immediately received an email from an account manager...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Sutherland GLobal Services - New York, Rochester - Fire Americans to hire off shore

Posted: 2011-10-19 by    nonya4201
Hey Dillip I hope you choke on a chicken bone! Way to thank Rochester Ny for making you a millionare by using everyone to start up programs and make them look great to the companies paying you to service them and then fire everyone and move the program off shore so you can make more profit! You hide youself behind your donating to local charities but trust me Karma will catch up to you! What comes around goes around in due time!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York, Rochester Complaint category Employers

Sutherland GLobal Services - Irregular service

Posted:    Balajee
We have purchased data card 0931577096 to be used for laptop for usage of internet from Reliance Communication in the month of Feb 08. we have paid the amount by cheque on the due date itself, now on we were not able to access the facilty, as we have aslo logged a complaint on 28/4/2008, whihc was not even attended, and we again launched a complaint on 29/4/2008, they have taken up this issue and gave us a Complaint request number as 67781661, we tried for the customer care for the update of restoration of the connection, now they say that the verification is negative so the line has been deactivated.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Preventing I.D. Theft