logo

Socal Autorization Center Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Socal Autorization Center - Mistake

Posted:    Ricardo
I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM: SOCAL AUTHORIZATION CENTER, PO BOX 19007, SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92423-9007, CLAIMING THE FOLLOWING:

THERE WAS NO COPY OF THE DOCUMENT(S) I SUBMITTED THROUGH THE MAIL SHOWING THE ALLEGED ERRORS, NOR WERE THERE ANY SPECIFIC...

Socal Autorization Center - Lack of service

Posted:    Jeff
My story begins with my filling of a claim for unemployment benefits. I had an open claim already so I reopened it online, a few days later I received my forms and sent them in, when I received my first check they notified me my claim was now over and I would have to file for a new claim . By now (with the lag time of the mail ) a week had passed and by filing online again would have made me loose a week�s pay, so I opted to call so I could talk to someone and explain that I would like them to retro for that week lag .For the next week I call...

Socal Autorization Center - Unemployment Insurance

Posted:    Jacob
“YOUR ORIGINAL CLAIM FORM FOR THE WEEK(S) ENDING 01-31-09 WAS INCOMPLETE OR INCORRECT. THE DUPLICATE FORM WAS ALSO INCOMPLETE OR INCORRECT. PLEASE CALL 1-800-300-5616 IMMEDIATELY. BUT NO LATER THAN 02-23-09 BEFORE PAYMENTS CAN CONTINUE. IF YOU ARE NOT CLAIMING BENEFITS FOR THIS PERIOD, YOU MAY REOPEN YOUR CLAIM TO CONTINUE BENEFITS.”

Pet and Puppy Adoption Fraud