SNGPL Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

SNGPL / Theft of Gas

Ch
ch. Mahmood Hussain on 2015-01-19
Dear Concern! A O A, I am resident of street opp Jawad Plaza Dhamial Road Rawalpindi cantt. In my street one service line is bearing almost 10 sui gas meters, as usual the pressure is too low. The issue I want to point out here is that my neighbor is using compressor on main line and only one or two customer's are using the whole gas. Here I am mentioning the meter numbers( 4500742 & 2152097). You are requested to visit the vicinity, check the bills of all the street, this way the said meters can be confirmed. You are requested to take strict action so that the other peoples may not suffer due to mistake of an individual. Regards Mahmood Hussain 37405-14435205 03225033001

SNGPL / Domestic connection

Kh
Khizar Hayyat on 2014-12-09
Dear Sir, Applications for Domestic Gas connection, Customer ID.No.2296912957 named Zafar Abbas (36102-7224920-7) & Customer ID.No.8154770239 named Mohsin Raza (36102-4816896-7)dated 24-09-2012 and Customer ID.No.5513114998 named Khizar Hayat (36102-7233375-7)are still awaited for positive response of SNGPL, Kindly arrange connections as soon as possible.

SNGPL / Arrears

Dear Concerned, I got bill for SNGPL in total amount 10, 610 (1500 PKR actual Bill and rest of amount is charged as Arrears) i just paid that amount online and i am totally dissatisfied with this bill. (Reason for payment as per SNGPL bill "DISCONNECTION already sent" for my home connection) i just want to confirm WHY this amount is charged as Arrears, i never ever receive this much amount of arrears from SNGPL even I m paying my bills on time my full amount not even any kind of adjustment. Still WHY i receive this much amount as a bill. Please contact me on my phone number. Thanks for your help M.Suleman

SNGPL / waiting for demand notices

Ma
m amir on 2014-01-23
Dear SNGPL team I applied two domestic connection .dated 21-4-2012 .Now the work of pipeline is completed.and we are waiting for demand notices .pl issue us as soon as possible customer id 6900935523 customer id 4143255120

SNGPL / Still waiting for Gas Connection since 2008

Aa
Aamir Lodhi on 2014-01-16
Respected Sir, Kindly refer to SNGPL public notice in daily newspapers regarding the provision of Gas Connections to those applicants who applied for gas connections before 30th June, 2011. In this regard it is stated that I applied for gas connection dated 24-07-2008 for my residence situated at Koral, Islamabad. I visited to the SNGPL Office, I-9, Islamabad accompanying my other three neighbors (who are also the applicants for the Gas Connection) in due course of time (in Nov, 2013). Our applications were searched from computer database and forwarded to Technical Section for Survey. We...

SNGPL / SUI GAS PRESSURE

Fa
farrakh on 2013-11-07
chairman@ogra.org.pk Cc: consumerservices@sngpl.com.pk Dear Sir, I am enclosing herewith my all correspondence with sngpl but i am sorry to say that no step has been taken so far i am in contact with sngpl since 2009, in every start of winter season no gas is available due to this we have to face a lot of problems, you are requested to please consider this matter on prior basis Regards Farrakh-Ul-Islam Qureshi Cell.03455176411 From: farrakh_qureshi@hotmail.com To: consumerservices@sngpl.com.pk Subject: MY COMPLAINT 3539470763 DATED 06-11-2013 Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 14:32:06 +0500 From...

SNGPL / Over charging of Bill

Af
Afzal 11 on 2013-05-03
I am have 2 SNGPL Gas connections installed at my home town. Billing for the month of April has been received showing the amount to be paid as Rs 1290 and Rs 1300 respectively. Whereas no running of the gas meter has been shown. No complaint procedure is available on the Company's official web page. The consumer numbers are 37981630009 79681630004

SNGPL / Installation of New Gas Connection

Kh
Khurram Sheikh on 2013-04-06
it is submitted that i have apply / submit a demand notice on 20-092012 for NEW GAS CONNECTION (DEMAND NOTICE Consumer No. 24794927145, Consumer Name Shamim Akhtar, Residential Address:590-D Block Sher Shah Colony near Dubai Town, Raiwind Road, Lahore), since no installation has been made so far. SNGPL has taken no action so far instead of completion of mandatory period of 36 weeks. it is therefore requested kindly install the gas connection at the earliest.

SNGPL / GAS Connection of SNPL

Eh
Ehsan Ullah on 2013-03-19
Dear Sir Stated my home Demand notice for gas connection was paid in 22 FEB 2012 means 01 YEAR before but still meter is not installed, Corrupted Department (SNGPL) demand for money for installation of meter, There is no person which can control them. I am sending my paid Receipt in attachment for Installation of meter and necessary action for this corrupted department (SNGPL) Ehsan Ullah Inspection Engineer (Abu Dhabi) 00971 50 8656759

SNGPL / Meter Complain

As
Asmat Yasmin on 2013-03-18
Salam: Dear sir my meter is not working. i have complain 10 times at the office but they don't giving any respone. my meter is not working also right now and the bill is so highly. Kindly help me and change our meter Thanks. our adress is : momin town dalazak road street 6 house 104 peshawar . Mobile number: 0300-5871969 Home Number 091-2650803

SNGPL / leakage of gas

Ah
AHMED ZIA on 2013-03-06
mara name abdul majeed s/o kala khan, house no.B-76, Gulistan colony, wah cantt, tehsil taxila, district rawalpindi.old consumer no.74334539204, bill id.622975953152, consumer no.62237430001, meter no.MR00007899-03 ha.hamaray ghar ma gas bohat leak ho rahi ha.maharbani kar ka is ka koi jaldi saday baab kia jai.

SNGPL / low pressure

Za
Zafar Shehzad on 2012-11-06
Dear sir, Our gas pressure is very low. Kindly come and check our regulator. Consumer No.44459920003 From: Abdul Shakoor Adress house no. ZB 1714 St. no. 11 Mohallah Farooqia Near Masjid Dar us salam, Dhoke Hassu Rawalpindi,

SNGPL / New Gas Connection

Ja
Javed-Akhter on 2012-08-17
Applied for new domestic Gas Connection Details are:- Application # 2809662521 Application Date: 19 July 2011 Name Javed Akhter, Address: House # P-171, Umair Town, 07km, Sargodha Road, Faisalabad. Cell # 0301-6087909 SNGPL has taken no action so far instead of completion of mandatory period of 52 weeks.

SNGPL / gas connection

Sa
saif ullah on 2012-03-29
AOA it is stated that i am citizen of Mubarak lane, street no. 1, adyala road rawalpindi. i gave application for gas connection in 1995 and received also payed demand notice in march 2011. my age is 94 years and i am so weak and ill now. i visited head office many times. i m a poor man and not able to visit office again and again any more. they say only 40 meters long service . so it is a kind request to you kindly give connection and provide pipeline before my life end em so much fed up now and can't visit any more again and again. so it is a humble request to work on my application i will be...

SNGPL / wrong bill

Ta
tanveerniazi on 2012-03-28
wrong bill. I have recieved bill which contains 672/- rs as rebate/ adjustment. please correct it why it is included in my bill.there was also a note MR sticky &actual gas bill that bill contains adjustment, detail of which are available on request my cosumer # 86035030005 old consumer # 70360211109 my email adress is tanveerniazi@ymail.com phone # 03005081280

SNGPL / ILLEGAL GAS CONNECTION

Ha
haider .ali85 on 2012-02-25
To MD SNGPL Dear Sir I want to lodge a complaint against illegal connection of Sui Gas at Kh No. 97 Moza Mohri Ghazan Gulshan e Iqbal Dhamial Near Fauji Foundation School Dhamial Campus RAWALPINDI against Mr.Nadeem Shahid S/O Riaz Ali Ali Khan. He is using this connection for the last 8 months without any Bill and his Gas Meter is also illegal. So i just request you to please take up this matter with high priority

SNGPL / Non Availability of Gas

Ad
adnanameerkhan on 2012-01-31
Dear Sir AOA, I am resident of Safe Homes No 4 apposite Lane -5 Sherzaman Colony Rawalpindi and my consumer no is 86938130001.Sir i am facing the gas load shedding problem since this winter .For the whole day gas isnot available and it is only available during the night for 3 to 4 hrs, That problem is due to unauthorised use of local made compressors use by the consumer to built up their gas pressure. That problem is only with 4 houses of safe homes rest in the nearby houses gas is aval . I have lodge the complaint every where but so far no action has been taken therefore i am requesting you to consider my problem on priority for which i shall be obliged., thanks in advance, regards adnan Read Comments

SNGPL / Replace the meter

Na
Nasir Hussain on 2012-01-27
Dear Sir, My name is Nasir Hussain and my consumer nuber is(39762436226).My gas meter is not working and some time it leak the gas which is dangerous. Please replace the meter at your earliest. Mohalla Railway station Nasar pur Peshawar

SNGPL / Delay in installation of SNGPL Connection.

Us
usman ali bhutta on 2012-01-24
Subject; Delay in installation of SNGPL Connection. I undersigned applied for a residential connection to SNGPL in June 2010.Account I.D # 4491364002’ .Then i approach office of SNGPL Tokhar Niaz Baig the employee of SNGPL gave me Demand Note Receipt # 48442890074 in November 2010 and i paid that on 1-12-2010 at Allied Bank Awan Town Branch. After that I again approach to said office and they said your turn came in December 2011 and I waited for that period in December than again I approach the same office they told me against my demand note receipt they have no record so your Field...

SNGPL / CHANGE OF SUI GAS METER

Sn
sngpl on 2011-12-07
3month se mera sui gas ka meter kharab hy icomplaint karai hy mager abi tak chnge nae howa. consumer no.6545030004 meter no.GN21545480 .muhammad aslam .moh .safiabad .new shakrial Rawalpindi
Contact Us