Sixth Avenue Electronics. 6 Avenue Electronics. 6 Ave.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sixth Avenue Electronics. 6 Avenue Electronics. 6 Ave.com - New Jersey, Paramus / Bad experience and will never purchase from the store

Jo
My name is John, I purchase an LCD 52 inch TV with cables, the cables were 3 times the cost that you would get them from other stores and online. They are misleading when purchasing the TV they do not provide with correct information, Called Headquarter customer service and all they have is a recording for you to leave a message. When you call the store where I purchase the TV from and request to talk to manager Emanuel Alpar, customer service will have an excuse that manager is busy and will call you later, which he never does. (customer service at paramus, store like to put you on hold for...

Sixth Avenue Electronics. 6 Avenue Electronics. 6 Ave.com - New Jersey, Paramus / Bait and switch

Da
Dave on
Company information: SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 331 Route 4 West United States Phone: 1-201-489-0666 6AVE.COM If you've been following our Plasma TV deal posts, you know that we are big fans of the Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ85U. Not only has the TV gotten excellent reviews, but we've seen some great deals on it -- making it a stellar value in the category. Today, Sixth Avenue Electronics has the Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ85U 46-Inch 1080p Plasma TV for $1096.00. Richard J. Ferreira Salemen # 6901 Bait and switch! me to a Samsung ln46A550. Buyers beware!!! I would not shop here again .
Contact Us

Are Your Friends Costing You Money?
Are Your Friends Costing You Money?
more videos More Videos