logo

Ripberger, Maguire & Mathews
Fake Marriage Agency
3. (59 mins ago)
rising sun pools
bad business, lies, fraud, over billing
4. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
Swinton Insurance
ILLEGAL BANK WITHDRAWALS
5. (1 hr 6 mins ago)
Itek Canada.com
Does not respond to my phone & e - mail complaints about their failure to ship the products ordered and paid for by credit card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM - New Jersey, Paramus - I will not do business with 6 Ave.com again

Posted:    Richard Gibbons
The item was shown in stock, processed my credit card, they accepted my money, then I waited for something. No response, a week later I called and it was on back order. They never called to inform me of the situation. Poor customer service. After canceling my order it took over a week for my card to be refunded. I will not do business with these folks again....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New Jersey, Paramus Complaint category Consumer Electronics

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM - New Jersey, Paramus - Bad experience and will never purchase from the store

Posted:    John Steven
My name is John, I purchase an LCD 52 inch TV with cables, the cables were 3 times the cost that you would get them from other stores and online. They are misleading when purchasing the TV they do not provide with correct information, Called Headquarter customer service and all they have is a recording for you to leave a message. When you call the store where I purchase the TV from and request to talk to manager Emanuel Alpar, customer service will have an excuse that manager is busy and will call you later, which he never does. (customer service at paramus, store like to put you on hold for 20...

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM - New Jersey, Paramus, - Your shopping experience will probably be no better or worse than any other electronics website. Buyer beware.

Posted:    Ralph
6th Avenue Electronics is a group of stores located in the NJ, Long Island areas of NY, and Montgomeryville, PA. The sales they're running online are the same ones running locally this weekend.

Your shopping experience will probably be no better or worse than any other electronics website. Buyer beware....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New Jersey, Paramus, Complaint category Consumer Electronics

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM - New Jersey, Paramus - Bait and switch

Posted:    Dave
Company information:
SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS.
331 Route 4 West
Phone: 1-201-489-0666
6AVE.COM

If you've been following our Plasma TV deal posts, you know that we are big fans of the Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ85U. Not only has the TV gotten excellent reviews, but we've seen some great deals on it -- making it a stellar value in the category. Today, Sixth Avenue Electronics has the Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ85U 46-Inch 1080p Plasma TV for $1096.00.
Richard J. Ferreira Salemen # 6901 Bait and switch! me...

Medical Identity Robbers