logo

Skyline Shirts
Scam
4. (1 hr 24 mins ago)
Snap for mOBILE
Placed subscription charge on cell phone bill not ordered
5. (1 hr 24 mins ago)
Greatest Kept Secret Association Invitation
Greatest Kept Secret Association Invitation

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM - New Jersey, Paramus, - I will NEVER use 6th Ave again. Period.

Posted:    Ray t
From the volume of negative reviews online about 6th Ave.com, I knew I had to be very proactive when ordering from them. I called and talked to the Television Sales Manager, Chris, and he verbally verified that the Panasonic TC-P42U1.was in stock. I ......
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New Jersey, Paramus, Complaint category Consumer Electronics

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM - New Jersey, Paramus - I will not do business with 6 Ave.com again

Posted:    Richard Gibbons
The item was shown in stock, processed my credit card, they accepted my money, then I waited for something. No response, a week later I called and it was on back order. They never called to inform me of the situation. Poor customer service. After canceling my order it took over a week for my card to be refunded. I will not do business with these folks again....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New Jersey, Paramus Complaint category Consumer Electronics

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM - New Jersey, Paramus - Bad experience and will never purchase from the store

Posted:    John Steven
My name is John, I purchase an LCD 52 inch TV with cables, the cables were 3 times the cost that you would get them from other stores and online. They are misleading when purchasing the TV they do not provide with correct information, Called Headquarter customer service and all they have is a recording for you to leave a message. When you call the store where I purchase the TV from and request to talk to manager Emanuel Alpar, customer service will have an excuse that manager is busy and will call you later, which he never does. (customer service at paramus, store like to put you on hold for 20...

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM - New Jersey, Paramus - Horrible customer service

Posted:    John
Horrible customer service. Took two weeks for them to tell me that the item I ordered was delayed and it would be another 1-2 weeks for that item to even ship. No contact, generic form emails and just bad customer service all around....

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM - New Jersey, Paramus - Absolutely horrible, will NEVER use 6th Ave again. Period.

Posted:    Jeff
From the volume of negative reviews online about 6th Ave.com, I knew I had to be very proactive when ordering from them. I called and talked to the Television Sales Manager, Chris, and he verbally verified that the Panasonic TH-42px80 was in stock. I ......

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM - New Jersey, Paramus, - Your shopping experience will probably be no better or worse than any other electronics website. Buyer beware.

Posted:    Ralph
6th Avenue Electronics is a group of stores located in the NJ, Long Island areas of NY, and Montgomeryville, PA. The sales they're running online are the same ones running locally this weekend.

Your shopping experience will probably be no better or worse than any other electronics website. Buyer beware....

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM - New Jersey, Paramus, - People need to beware.

Posted:    Jay
They do not let you return products even if you want a store credit. They are the pits...they will not get any more of my money...I will not shop there. People need to beware....

SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVE.COM - New Jersey, Paramus - Bait and switch

Posted:    Dave
Company information:
SIXTH AVENUE ELECTRONICS. 6 AVENUE ELECTRONICS.
331 Route 4 West
Phone: 1-201-489-0666
6AVE.COM

If you've been following our Plasma TV deal posts, you know that we are big fans of the Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ85U. Not only has the TV gotten excellent reviews, but we've seen some great deals on it -- making it a stellar value in the category. Today, Sixth Avenue Electronics has the Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ85U 46-Inch 1080p Plasma TV for $1096.00.
Richard J. Ferreira Salemen # 6901 Bait and switch! me...

Tagged.com Being Sued for Identity Theft