logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Wyzant.com
They are a horrible company and I urge any who wish to tutor not to bother with these scam artists
2. (23 mins ago)
Leor Skin Care
They started to steal from us
3. (1 hr 0 mins ago)
Odesk
Financial Account has been suspended PERMANENTLY
4. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
National Tax Experts/ IRS Tax Doctor
Scam/ Fraud
5. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
Cheapjerseys.us
Do not order from this site

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Sinuprex Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sinuprex - would not refund money

Posted: 2014-05-22 by    b pearson
Product did not work. Was told money would not be refunded because I had signed up for auto-ship. This was not noted in their advertising.
I had ordered a 4 month's supply in order to give it a fair chance to work and also lock in the price. There is nothing in their sales booklet that states auto ships are not refundable and I was not told that at the time of ordering.

Bobby Pearson
Harper, Texas...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty

Sinuprex - I have never seen the product

Posted: 2013-01-10 by    RESIDENT
I ordered one month supply from Sinuprex. I was charged for 2 orders and I have not received my one order. I called them to send my order and to reimburse me. They reimbursed me for one order but I have never seen the product as of yet. I have tried to call their number to no avail....

Identity Theft Strikes 1 in 8 Adults