logo

FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
5. (43 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Scenic Concepts, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Scenic Concepts, Inc. - Wisconsin, La Crosse - SCAM!

Posted:    Nathan Salverson
The salesman Don Raaum told us we had 3 months to pay for the picture. Which would have made the payment due mid Sept. Stopped by on 6-26-09 demanding money said he would not leave untill he got paid. Yelled profanities out the window of his vehicle. Said that our place was "Loserville". We told him we were going to call the cops if he didn't leave he said go ahead and he would wait. We went and got the phone and then he took off. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY OR SALESMAN ABOVE!!!

Nathan Salverson
44381 422nd Ave SE
Lengby, MN 56651...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Wisconsin, La Crosse Complaint category Photo Services

Scenic Concepts, Inc. - Minnesota, North Branch - Salesman's technique and style

Posted:    Jayme McDonough
When I informed the salesperson that we did not want to keep their product (an aerial photograph of out property) the salesperson tried to make me believe it was our responsibility to get the picture back to them and said they weren't really willing to come all that way to get their picture back. (They were willing to "come all that way" to take our money!?!) He asked me to ask my husband if he would drop it off on his way to work. I knew he wouldn't, but I asked, I was right, he wasn't. When I told this to the salesman he replied by saying "you seem so nice how did...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Minnesota, North Branch Complaint category Airlines

Bank Cards Scams 2