logo

anna university
special class
2. (1 mins ago)
efreescore.com
I never received the score
3. (9 mins ago)
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Bad customer service
4. (14 mins ago)
Palliser Furniture
Leather sofa
5. (16 mins ago)
keranique hair regrowth
it's doesn't work at all, awful and steal your money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Paydaymax Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Paydaymax - Illinois - a loan I never received

Posted: 2012-06-21 by    linda imlay
My name is linda imlay yesterday 6-20 I received a call from a law office telling me that they were going to sue me over a loan that I supposedly received from this company !I never got a loan nor did I E sign for this loan They had my ss# its not me I never got a loan from any one I dont like4 being harassed by anyone I did not get ANY MONEY SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM TO ME...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Illinois Complaint category Loans

Paydaymax - Distribution of private information

Posted: 2011-03-11 by    AllysonB
PayDayMax is now a distribution website. They will distribute your personal & financial information to other lenders even if you provided them information many months earlier. According to their privacy statement, you can not opt out of this distribution. I applied for a loan through my PDM account using only my log-in and password to their secure website, was denied, then received two phone calls to my work, two phone calls to my home, and two emails from other lenders offering outrageous interest rates....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Loans

Paydaymax - North Carolina, Durham - unauthorized withdrawal

Posted:    angela j lassiter
they took extract money out of my checking account for idtheft which I did not give permission for them to do $ 31.85 I would like to have my money back....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, North Carolina, Durham Complaint category Airlines

Twitter Hack