logo

Aynur Arife Yorulmaz
Been cheated by Private Immigration Service in Qubec
3. (40 mins ago)
gobuu.com
Don’t buy from this company
4. (49 mins ago)

Miller Motte Technical College Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Miller Motte Technical College - I didn’t get money and heard fake promises

Posted: 2014-08-31 by    Moccy
I started to year in Miller Motte Technical College. I applied for the student loan and got the approval, but they still hadn’t provided it. I called them and asked to provide it faster, ‘coz I didn’t work, but I need to pay for bills and studies. I heard only some fake promises and nothing more. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived students, who haven’t received loans. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Education

Miller Motte Technical College - Degree they offer is completely useless

Posted: 2014-01-05 by    Ryzenfr
I recently graduated from Miller Motte Technical College, but I was really disappointed. I paid for my studies, but my degree was useless. Now I can’t apply to any other colleges or university, because this certificate turned out to be fault, and the college wasn’t accredited. I feel so lost and don’t know what measures to take now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?...

Miller Motte Technical College - Lied about accreditation!

Posted: 2013-01-31 by    Todd P.
I went to Miller Motte Technical College for 1 and 1/2 semester. They lied to the entire school about their accreditations. They're not regionally accredited, thus I wouldn't be able to get a job once I graduated. When I withdrew, the financial aid office told me I owed $8 which my loan and financial aid didn't cover....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Colleges and Universities

Flight Risk