logo

Miller Motte Technical College Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Miller Motte Technical College - Degree they offer is completely useless

Posted: 2014-01-05 by    Ryzenfr
I recently graduated from Miller Motte Technical College, but I was really disappointed. I paid for my studies, but my degree was useless. Now I can’t apply to any other colleges or university, because this certificate turned out to be fault, and the college wasn’t accredited. I feel so lost and don’t know what measures to take now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Education

Miller Motte Technical College - Lied about accreditation!

Posted: 2013-01-31 by    Todd P.
I went to Miller Motte Technical College for 1 and 1/2 semester. They lied to the entire school about their accreditations. They're not regionally accredited, thus I wouldn't be able to get a job once I graduated. When I withdrew, the financial aid office told me I owed $8 which my loan and financial aid didn't cover....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Colleges and Universities

Foreclosure - Options to Pursue, Scams to Avoid