Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

KOBO Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

KOBO - KOBO impossible warranty

Posted: 2012-05-28 by    Nihorde
My new KOBO (X-Mas 2010) simply stopped working a few months after receiving it as a gift. It had such little use before it just stopped working. In the first three months I owned the KOBO reader, I downloaded a couple of books and had accessed the unit perhaps four or five times. I did not use it since. It lay on my desk for months. It was plugged into my computer to maintain its charge. When I tried to turn it on it was dead. Nothing changes when I turn it on. I have used the reset button three or four times pressing it for 20 seconds and more. Nothing happens. KOBO's warranty /staff require...

KOBO - Ontario, Toronto - billing without anything received

Posted: 2011-05-26 by    goodconsumer
This company is ridiculous. They offered a free trial of the Globe and Mail but their device would not download it - I just got error messages.
The offer was for two weeks and if I cancelled then I would not be billed. As I never got the free trial but noticed that my Visa was billed.
After complaining to customer service, repeatedly, they have taken the position that I should have cancelled after the free trial even though I did not get the free trial.
Absolutely no interest in making a customer happy. I'm tossing their device into the garbage where it belongs....

Contact Us