logo

Kirby Vacuums
scam
2. (32 mins ago)
WC*MON TASTE 4 SAVINGS
Idid not authorize or order your services
3. (1 hr 9 mins ago)
Web.com
NO SERVICE, POOR PRODUCT
4. (1 hr 19 mins ago)
North American Fishing Club
Scam and rip off!
5. (1 hr 19 mins ago)
Menards
Lyon's Bathtub from Menards is crap!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

KOBO Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

KOBO - KOBO impossible warranty

Posted: 2012-05-28 by    Nihorde
My new KOBO (X-Mas 2010) simply stopped working a few months after receiving it as a gift. It had such little use before it just stopped working. In the first three months I owned the KOBO reader, I downloaded a couple of books and had accessed the unit perhaps four or five times. I did not use it since. It lay on my desk for months. It was plugged into my computer to maintain its charge. When I tried to turn it on it was dead. Nothing changes when I turn it on. I have used the reset button three or four times pressing it for 20 seconds and more. Nothing happens. KOBO's warranty /staff require...

KOBO - Ontario, Toronto - billing without anything received

Posted: 2011-05-26 by    goodconsumer
This company is ridiculous. They offered a free trial of the Globe and Mail but their device would not download it - I just got error messages.
The offer was for two weeks and if I cancelled then I would not be billed. As I never got the free trial but noticed that my Visa was billed.
After complaining to customer service, repeatedly, they have taken the position that I should have cancelled after the free trial even though I did not get the free trial.
Absolutely no interest in making a customer happy. I'm tossing their device into the garbage where it belongs....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada, Ontario, Toronto Complaint category Consumer Electronics

Infomercial Scams