KOBO Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

KOBO / KOBO impossible warranty

Ni
Nihorde on May 28, 2012
My new KOBO (X-Mas 2010) simply stopped working a few months after receiving it as a gift. It had such little use before it just stopped working. In the first three months I owned the KOBO reader, I downloaded a couple of books and had accessed the unit perhaps four or five times. I did not use it since. It lay on my desk for months. It was plugged into my computer to maintain its charge. When I tried to turn it on it was dead. Nothing changes when I turn it on. I have used the reset button three or four times pressing it for 20 seconds and more. Nothing happens. KOBO's warranty /staff...

KOBO - Ontario, Toronto / billing without anything received

Go
goodconsumer on May 26, 2011
This company is ridiculous. They offered a free trial of the Globe and Mail but their device would not download it - I just got error messages. The offer was for two weeks and if I cancelled then I would not be billed. As I never got the free trial but noticed that my Visa was billed. After complaining to customer service, repeatedly, they have taken the position that I should have cancelled after the free trial even though I did not get the free trial. Absolutely no interest in making a customer happy. I'm tossing their device into the garbage where it belongs.
Contact Us