logo

The Hair Shoppe
Bad hair color
3. (20 mins ago)
Pet Shipping GK Service
The puppy was never delivered
4. (23 mins ago)
Booking.com
Awful Customer Service & Inaccurate Website
5. (24 mins ago)
xmeeting.com
no messages or response from members

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

International Claims Department Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

International Claims Department - scam

Posted: 2011-11-09 by    Ladywestm
I received a letter on Oct 17, 2011 states I won a 2nd category win of 250, 000.00 on April 11, 2011 which was held in Australia. The company name was Treeshore Vue Trust. I called the number which was suppose to be in London. I am not familiar with London number so do not have a clue as to if the number went there or not. The man I talked to did not have a British accent. Yesterday, Nov. 8, 2011 I received a second letter with a check in the amount of 4995.00. Again I called a man Deen Mash. He informed me to deposit the check and call him back. Another red flag went up when I said I would call...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam Contests

International Claims Department - Shoppers Sweepstakes

Posted:    dorothy kelly
I recieved a Winning Final Notification from this company stating that I had won a shoppers sweepstakes held on March 13, 2oo9 in the 2nd category. I received a check for the amount of 4, 995.00 the sole purpose of the check is for the payment of applicable Government Taxes on my big winnings of 250, 000.00 us dollars. The tax amount is 2, 995.00 I am to send them by moneygram or western union. when the winning is processed, I will receive my final check in the amount of 245.007.00 this amount will be delivered by FedEx. When I called the bank about this check they told me not to cash it because...

Save Money by Planning the Several Meals with One Ingredient