logo

blackstuff.net
Scam
2. (8 mins ago)
Typical Dutch Stuff
Cheat money through the Typical dutch stuff
3. (27 mins ago)
orchard loan
refund loan
4. (28 mins ago)
Auto Services Company, Inc.
refusal to honor warranty

High-Tech Institute Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

High-Tech Institute - Tennessee, Nashville - ripped off of an education

Posted:    old granny
I attended high tech institute this year 2009 I did not graduate I had a car accident leaving the crappy site they sent me to and now I have lost my job my back is to messed up and I can not work. My complaint is they got my money at which the state founded through a TRA and I am 50 years old. The whole time I was there I learned more about the teachers problems than anything and yes they gave us the answers to the test in their round about way and I only got about 20 hours of lab time and they falsified and gave us the required time each month I know for 2 months I did not get any lab time I wanted...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Tennessee, Nashville Complaint category Education

High-Tech Institute - Tennessee, Nashville - Scam and rip off!

Posted:    Valerie
I started to attend High-Tech Institute in September of 2001 for a computer networking degree. When I first went to sign up for classes they told me that the degree was accredited and I could have transfered to any other school after I graduated from High-Tech. It was all a LIE! The lady who spoke to me told me that they will assist me on finding a job after graduation, they never did anything. She told me most of their student go on to find 50k+ jobs when they graduate, how stupid I was to believe them.

The teachers there were horrible. They rarely came to class on time and most...

Swine Flu Vaccine Scam