logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (40 mins ago)
voltexchange.com
They charged me and I haven’t received any bitcoins from them
2. (58 mins ago)
Country Club Dubai
cheaters
3. (1 hr 2 mins ago)
Small Business Finance Center (SBFC)
fraud

High-Tech Institute Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

High-Tech Institute - Tennessee, Nashville - ripped off of an education

Posted:    old granny
I attended high tech institute this year 2009 I did not graduate I had a car accident leaving the crappy site they sent me to and now I have lost my job my back is to messed up and I can not work. My complaint is they got my money at which the state founded through a TRA and I am 50 years old. The whole time I was there I learned more about the teachers problems than anything and yes they gave us the answers to the test in their round about way and I only got about 20 hours of lab time and they falsified and gave us the required time each month I know for 2 months I did not get any lab time I wanted...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Tennessee, Nashville Complaint category Education

High-Tech Institute - Tennessee, Nashville - Scam and rip off!

Posted:    Valerie
I started to attend High-Tech Institute in September of 2001 for a computer networking degree. When I first went to sign up for classes they told me that the degree was accredited and I could have transfered to any other school after I graduated from High-Tech. It was all a LIE! The lady who spoke to me told me that they will assist me on finding a job after graduation, they never did anything. She told me most of their student go on to find 50k+ jobs when they graduate, how stupid I was to believe them.

The teachers there were horrible. They rarely came to class on time and most...

3 Ways Lenders Spy on You