Glacial Energy Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Glacial Energy - Massachusetts, Sandwich / Billing

Le
Leslie Garcia on Apr 4, 2014
I just finished a year with Glacial Energy They had an OK rate . They were always late sending a bill even though that was my request. They always started with E mail instead. After the first year was up the price goes way up and the reading was a day or 2 before I was allowed to change so the stick it to you on the way out the door, loosing a lot of the years savings. They obviously hope you will be confused enough you will stay with them. Why have a service no one would ever want to stay with? It seems like a waste of everyone's time and energy.

Glacial Energy - Texas / Gary Mole and Glacial Energy - Their Links To Blood Diamond Mining In The Congo

Sk
skyy2299 on Aug 23, 2011
This document is a transcript of a deposition, given under oath by Donald Bernard. It describes the process by which Gary Mole, Glacial Energy, and Donald Bernard defrauded Franklin Power and it's creditors & shareholders, in order to create Glacial Energy as a front for a blood diamond mining operation in the Congo.

Glacial Energy - Pennsylvania / Scam?

Sa
Savingsoneletricity on Aug 3, 2011
Just today I am now confused. As an agent in Pennsylvania, I heard angry phone calls saying that they paid 13.99, 16.99 and 15.99 cents - without GRT added in. That's a doubling of fees, yes it seems, and I am told that to get the average rate you have to average the entire year. Am I selling a scam? Please help! I spoke with the former representative I used to work through and she said it was a scam and that she is selling for a company called Liberty Power and switching over all her Glacial accounts.

Glacial Energy - Pennsylvania / Glacial Energy-Scam?

Sa
Savingsoneletricity on Jul 27, 2011
Is Glacial Scam? Nope. You need to understand the Glacial Index and let it work and do the math. For example, since you paid 6 cents one month and 12 another and 17-20 (summer average is Glacial Energy), you divide that total by 3. Therefore, 6 + 12 + 20 = 38 divided by 12 months is 3.5 cents will be your average. That's how you derive the savings. People say Glacial is a scam with misleading quotes, but those people just don't understand the mathimathics and how you divide the average to arrive at the quotient (or yearly savings average). That means that if you use 1, 000, 000 KwH you will save $27, 000 per year or 7.2-3.5 times 1, 000, 000 over a year.

Glacial Energy / Fraud

One of the people that I signed up as a former "Business Manager of Development" called me screaming at me. They paid double the rates that they were quoted. That's typical. Glacial energy scam. Theives who crucify our lord and savior.

Glacial Energy / Going out of business?

Dp
dpi on May 5, 2011
Glacial Energy Is being prosecuted again for fraudulent reasons. Gary Mole is apparently shaking in his boot this time. He may completely lose the business he stole and destroyed from a previous business partner. His previous business partner has proof that Mr. Mole has lied an almost all of his Public Utilities Commission applications, that he stole the business plan/ clients and potential clients, and that he stole millions from his ex partner. His previous partner has all the dirt from all the people that hate Gary Mole (because how can you not) and this time sources say he is going to fall...

Glacial Energy / High Fees

Gl
Glacial Energy Victim on Jan 29, 2011
I disabled and cant see good and glacial energies told me I save 25 persent off bill and pay half the utility rate gerantee and give 1 per ent to I do it, I trust him and takes my bank account secret numbers and drains my account with a rate that was double 4 cents higher than promised and more than before I call glacial energy business card 15 times and no answer and ask cancel and call and call and call but next one lot higher I called up to ask about glacial donation from my store and they said their was not one so glacial never gived the donation and they continues to take all of my money...

Glacial Energy - Pennsylvania / Overcharging

It was recently brought to my attention by an energy and telecom brokerage company called Pay-tech that I was being over-billed by Glacial Energy by nearly 45% lower than the 13 and a half cents I paid this summer. They told me that this happens to several hundred of the Glacial Energy customers they provide deals from and so they recently gave me a guaranteed contract with HessE. I might save as much as $100, 000 this year with a savings of 40-50%. I strongly urge anyone who is caught in the Glacial Energy scam to contact Pay-tech. They really helped me out and probably saved my job. Jim from PA

Glacial Energy / Steals from Businesses

As a former employee of Glacial I can confirm that Glacial does in fact jack up a customer's prices as a normal business practice, until they complain at which point they may offer to lower the price or cancel the service. The entire model is designed to pump as much money out of a customer as possible. The company mentality is to make as much money as they can as fast as they can with no regard to ethics, sustainability or customer service. Many of the problems within the organization can be traced back to the ego-maniacal owner and founder of the company Gary Mole and his army of "ye...

Glacial Energy / Rip Off

In the spirit of the recent news of leaks and whistleblowing, I thought I should tell you about Glacial Energy. Glacial Energy claims that they will give you one rate but then charges more. Apparently, I was told by other senior employees there that they add like "5 cents" wholesale rate but seem to imply that they will only add "1 cent or so" on their quotes. That is why they charge VERY HIGH RATES. A senior rep there told me that They cheat on their wives, go to JAIL, rip off churches and steal from ministries, and are virtually bankrupt because the owner gambled the money away. What a SCAM!

Glacial Energy / Scam

Yes, I was recently fired and came from DC. Yes, Glacial Energy is a scam. I was told by a senior sales person that Glacial Energy claims who has been there for AT LEAST 1-2 years that their rates will be like 8 cents, but charges 12 cents. I was told by a senior sales person that Glacial Energy who has been there for AT LEAST 1-2 years on their quotes adds like a penny to the wholesale rate, but then raises the rates to 3 or 4 cents above the wholesale rate. It's not bait and switch, but simply a scam. I am ashamed that as a Christian I deceived people and worked with very lying leadership that claimed Jesus but DENIED and SPIT on him. Shame on you!!!

Glacial Energy - Ohio / Glacial Energy hopeful reps LIED

Glacial Energy hopeful forgetful rep lies hopeful rep given the brochure SHOWING upto 20% electrical savings ACCURATELY, and was showed in brochure the difference between generation on grid IN PRINT from marketing by Glacial with EFT not aft.. and ONLY told what Glacial ACCURATELY represents. 11272010 "hopeful rep " is suffering from age and memory loss. ex-rep is sorely mistaken as he was in a service call forgetting how he miswired a relay, caused failures in Oct 2010.

Glacial Energy / Glacial Energy LIES

As a Christian and follower of Jesus Christ, I can no longer advise anyone to do business with Glacial Energy. I came in with lots of hope and belief that I was doing the right thing because "we had AFT billings and bought directly from the generators grid" but I founds out that this was untrue. My Regional Director claimed that he believed in Jesus, but lied to me and caused me to STEAL from CHURCHES, MINISTRIES and OTHERS. He SPIT on Christ. Glacial Energy is filled full of LIARS and THIEVES. The leadership does not care about anyone and from the top down they LIE LIE LIE! I have heard that...

Glacial Energy - Ohio / Great Service

Ha
Glacial Energy has been a savior for our electric bill. I have read the postings here, most appear to be from angry little people who enjoy knocking success, too them I say, ""get a life." Glacial has been great, rates go up in the summer, they also go down quickly. Indexed pricing is the only way to buy gas and electricity. You think the local utility cares about you? How long have you sat on hold with customer service only to be told they don't care about your problem? Stop pretending the utility is the only way to go, its an old line business model that fails in todays busine...

Glacial Energy - Pennsylvania / Very, very high rates

I am really upset at Glacial Energy and wish I had researched the company before enrolling with them. I was given a "quote" that was nothing more than some estimate that they would be 15% less than PPL and get me rates below 8 cents. I kept asking how this rate would be accurate and I was told that it will likely be lower, that the 99% retention rate means that they "deliver" and that contracts are "always more expensive." What a bunch of lies!!! I was comparing them and a company called Constellation Energy, which guaranteed me a rate below 7 cents, but I was nervous about signing a contract...

Glacial Energy / Glacdial Energy

Glacial Energy provides a variable-based product at very competitive prices. "After a few months rates are doubled..." is a ridiculous claim. As a company, most of its customers are on short-term, no penalty to leave contracts, and Glacial Energy has continued to grow in all 15 states where it provides its product. This is NOT done by "doubling rates" on customers. If prices were higher in a few months' time with Glacial, they were higher for the overall wholesale market. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Glacial Energy / Doubled fees

Ma
Glacial Energy of New Englad promised to save big on electric bill for companies. After a few months rates are doubled then they send a form for energy drop that states it will take a month or two do discontinue service, and customer service Senior Care Rep states that is it PSNH's fault not theirs. Not true PSNH says service immediately reverts back. I called NH Public Utilities Commission (Bob Rohnstock) he was very helpful. He said he would call them and I am not the first to complain. As a small business owner in this economy I am bothered that this company would take try to take advantage of business that might not pay attention to all bills that may increase slowly but substancially.
Contact Us