logo

Geeks Home and Office Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Geeks Home and Office - New York, Potsdam - Scam, no payment received

Posted: 2012-07-20 by    Techtechaz
I was contacted via Geeks Home and Office by a man named David via email for a house call that next day. I performed the services exceptionally according to the customer survey and per David. I was then told my check would be mailed out to me the end of that month which was only a few days after the services were performed. It is now almost 4 weeks later and no check. Within that time I have made around 15 phone calls to the 866-384-9066 number. Within those 15 phone calls I only got a hold of two different people which tells me the company is very small and they quote in their "About Us"...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York, Potsdam Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Geeks Home and Office - Idaho, Boise - Not Paying Techs

Posted:    DataDave
Warning to all PC Technicians considering working for this company. I have done excellent work for this company for 3 months now. Out of those 3 months they paid me once on time. The other two months I never received a pay check! I begged and pleaded and they finally let me go out on jobs and collect some of the money owed to me directly from the customer. They now owe me $282 in back pay. It is always the same story, well the pay check was issued and deducted from our account, but mysteriously the pay check never shows up in my mailbox!!! When I ask for proof that pay check was issued I always...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Idaho, Boise Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Don't Buy a Flat-Screen TV - Yet