logo

Halo German Shepherds
sick puppy
2. (4 mins ago)
Www. Myord.commn
charge for order not submitted
3. (14 mins ago)
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM - SCAMMER
4. (14 mins ago)
PureAcaiBerries
Unauthorized debt to my checking account
5. (14 mins ago)

DehumKing Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

DehumKing - Scam

Posted:    Valerie
Dehumking sold me a unit and claimed it had a 5 year warranty. After about 1 1/2 years it died and LG refuses to uphold the warranty on the unit.

The unit cost nearly what I would have paid in a store, so all-in-all this is a bad deal. You're far better off buying a product like this from a reputable dealer, rather than an eBay scam artist like Dehumking.

I've tried to contact Dehumking and thus far they have been unresponsive. I'm going to report them to eBay for posting fraudulent ads....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

DehumKing - Beware

Posted:    Valerie
I purchased a brand new LG Dehumidifier from Dimitry Livit from DeHumking in June of 2006. The unit was advertised as new with a 5 year parts and labour warranty. The unit stopped working so I took it to get fixed. I was just informed by a LG Authorized Service Center that the serial numbers had been removed and therefore the unit has no warranty. When I contacted Dimitry he said he no longer carries that brand but would send me a part if he could get me one. I warn everyone from doing business with him or his company....

Help for Start-Ups