logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Blepharoplasty
Terrible/Horrible Asymmetry eyelids surgery (blepharoplasty)
2. (1 mins ago)

Boy Scouts of America Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Boy Scouts of America - Illinois - Poor Quality of scouts

Posted: 2013-10-21 by    Not ok with the BSA
I have lost all faith in the BSA!!! My son attended a week long camp and was put in a tent with a boy almost 5 years older than my son. The boy physically abused my son every night. Punched his multiple time, gave him weggies, tore up his things. My son did not say anything to any one about this until he got home from camp because he was afraid. My son is only 12 and the boy that hurt him just turned 17. After this I find out that there are several other times that is older kid had done bad things to other scouts!!! to make a long story short... the only consequences this kid has received is to...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Illinois Complaint category Non-profit Organizations

Boy Scouts of America - Bad boy scout

Posted:    Trevor
A little boy (wearing his boyscout attire) and his mother knocked on my door to solicit 3 bags of popcorn for $30.00. This was to help the boyscouts.

I reluctantly handed over $30 cash, but expressed to him AND his mother (who I looked at with a smile for I felt that she was proud of her son), that I normally don't hand over money like this to just anybody. I (at least) got his name and they reassured me that if they weren't on the 'up and up' that I could just ask my neighbor's son, for he knew him from school.

Long story short, I've exhaulted...

Nigerian Internet Scammers Disclosure (Part 2)

Latest Groups