logo

Acre Replacement Windows Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Acre Replacement Windows - Pennsylvania - Service

Posted: 2013-09-23 by    Megan Schmidt
This is Megan Schmidt. I originally posted a complaint in June 2013 about Acre Windows. My issue has been resolved and my money was refunded....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Pennsylvania Complaint category Window & Door Installation

Acre Replacement Windows - Pennsylvania, Montgomeryville - They steal your money!

Posted: 2013-06-16 by    Megan Schmidt
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN !!!
This is an e-mail sent to the supposed manager/ owner- MATT MANFRED
It spells it out how horrible they have been. SERIOUSLY- DO NOT EVEN CALL THEM!

To Matt Manfred,

I guess you must think I am a total moron because I have believed you each and every time you have told a lie- like every time I was told I'd get a phone call back, or when you told me that your lawyer was drafting the "release of contract" paperwork so that we can wash our hands...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Pennsylvania, Montgomeryville Complaint category Window & Door Installation

Acre Replacement Windows - Pennsylvania - Misrepresentation of relationship with Andersen Windows

Posted: 2012-07-17 by    conbeware
Message that I sent the owners sums up my experience:
Hello,

Matt Mansford left me a message to discuss the order that my husband and I put in last night (and canceled today); however, I was disconnected when I tried to call him back. I was also disconnected twice when I called today for Acre’s fax number so I am going to try and explain my issue via email as that was the only number that I have for ACRE. I received this email address from the Better Business Bureau website.
I was contacted by your sales team and made an appointment for someone to come in and...

Acre Replacement Windows - Pennsylvania - Inability to deliver what was contracted and poor project management

Posted: 2011-09-13 by    Philamo
ACRE's salesperson was really great but the Project Management and follow-through was horrible. After signing a contract on June 6, 2011 I was left to chase ACRE for status updates on my project. I live in a historical home and finally on September 13, 2011 I was told by the ACRE Project Manager that the Historical Commission wouldn't approve the windows I contracted for. After getting furious and scheduling a meeting with the Historical Commission representative I called ACRE to get the drawing and specs for the origial Commission filing. It was only then during further investigation...

Acre Replacement Windows - New Jersey - changed contract after signed

Posted:    Sharon Cunniff
We contacted Acre Replacement Windows in June 2010, along with other window contractors. They underbid the rest of the contractors for the same service and we signed a contract. The product was to be delivered in a few weeks. Turns out, they decided that they couldn't do what they contracted and make it look nice. But for another $700.00, they could. We had no option to back out of the contract, even though they changed it, unless we paid a 850.00 penalty! They figured they would do us a favor and only charge us $500.00 more! What great guys. After many ignored phone calls, emails and lies...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New Jersey Complaint category Window & Door Installation

Web of Deceit - Internet Fraud