logo

Brainetics LLC
Fraud
2. (2 mins ago)
Freelancer.com
No support, impossible to reach them as well
3. (13 mins ago)
Hip Pooch
Dog Store
4. (22 mins ago)
Big Attack Inc
Another garcinia scam
5. (24 mins ago)
monthlyyouth.com
They send only surveys, but not money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ABC Mouse Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

ABC Mouse - California - Unethical business practices

Posted: 2013-10-27 by    Grant Austin
ABC Mouse says that there is a 30-day trial and that a full refund will be forthcoming if not satisfied - I paid for a one-year subscription. After only two (2) weeks I notified them that I want to cancel - it was not appropriate content for my 2-year-old grand daughter. Good luck - no response from them, multiple emails with no response, no phone number to contact them, no customer phone number, and my only recourse was to challenge the credit card payment and do a BBB complaint. ABC Mouse is unethical. Warning . . . do not use this company!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California Complaint category Internet Services

ABC Mouse - Missouri - cancelling membership

Posted: 2013-05-28 by    thunderflatt
I had taken out the one month $.01 trial subscription for my granddaughter. Before the end of the trial period I had cancelled the subscription. When I noticed a charge on my paypal account that I couldn't identify it was them. They had charged membership charges for March, April, and May. I know that I hadn't been as vigilant as I should have been but when I called this morning they said that the account hadn't been accessed since the trial period ending. They also said that it showed that the account had had an attempt to cancel but didn't go though the system for some reason....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Missouri Complaint category Online Scams

Flu Shots Not in Short Supply