logo

The Internet Success Team
fraud
5. (43 mins ago)
MemoryLane.com
Unauthorized charge to my credit card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

1ink.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

1ink.com - poor quality and service

Posted: 2011-10-20 by    goesto11
I have used this site for ink a number of times. They have great prices but only about 30% of what you get can be used. Once, after going through a number of cartridges that my printer wouldn't recognize I called and they were great and sent me out 3 replacements. Their site says to return the defective ones but they said I didn't have to so I threw them away. Recently I uncapped a new black cartridge and ink poured out all over my oriental rug. The cartridge continued to drip ink so I threw it away. Now I have a ruined rug and when I called them they refused to replace because I didn't...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Computers & Accessories

1ink.com - Maryland - Do Not Use Them

Posted: 2011-02-11 by    C Esty
I had purchased 4 901XL replacements cartridges fro 1ink.com, 2 worked ok but not great, the 3rd and 4th cartridges did not print at all.
After insisting they refund my money they gave me a return Authorization #.
I send the two cartridges back to them and never heard back.
I called today and gave them the Return Auth. # and they said both returned cartridges were empty and therefore they were doing nothing.
I had cut the plastic bags off them prior to use.
I recommend not using them....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Maryland Complaint category Bad Business Partners

1ink.com - North Carolina, Chocowinity - Ink Cartridges

Posted:    artredesigner
In January I purchased a big supply of ink from this company saying
the product was equal to Cannon Pixma Inks. I recently replaced three of the cartridges, Yellow, Cayan & Magenta. The printer prints out
a very poor copy regarding the color of the item and is unusable when doing photos or copies of art work. I checked the website and the product is not returnable after 180 days. Now I'm stuck with 12 pks
of Ink at a cost of 90 or so dollars. This did not save me any money,
as stated and I've returned to original Cannon Product. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, North Carolina, Chocowinity Complaint category Other

1ink.com - California, Burbank - leaking ink cartridges

Posted:    rjeka
Bought brother compatible ink cartridges for fax/printer MFC-440CN and they leak badly. i was careful in handling though all the ones installed have leaked. I have to call this monday for rma and will report back on how they respond. What a mess and and hassle as ink is very hard to remove......
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Burbank Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Great Jobs Without a College Degree