zzsolutionsGIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!

V

I am a single mother and I am doing my best to take care of my little girl. I have been scammed by 3 companies in the past week. One of which was named zzsolutions. I am extremely IRATE with this. Now my account is overdrawn and my daughter needs her medicine, food and diapers. I dont know how you people can sleep at night know that you are STEALING money from innocent people. I work hard, I dont lie, i dont steal, and i dont take advantage of people like this. I suggest that someone contact me before 11:00am eastern time and get this charge reversed immediately. I will be contacting the authorities for furthur assistance. DO NOT EMAIL ME!

• Zz
    zzsolutions Sep 03, 2008

1-866-592-6443 is the complaint # mr.nelson(ME) has nothing to do with this.please don't call my home #

• Mi
    Michelle Kopich Sep 03, 2008

I did not authorize you to take money out of my bank account and now you have overdrawn my account this will cost me an overdraft fee of 35.00 to bank of america. I want a phone call about this 702-321-1944 or 702-544-1323 Sincerely Michelle K.

• Ed
    Ed Sep 10, 2008

They attempted to withdraw money from my checking account.

It was $6 and change.

• La
    Latina70 Sep 10, 2008

THIS COMPANY NAME ZZSOLUTIONS MADE 2 ACH DEBIT FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ONE IN THE AMOUNT OF $29.98 AND $5.98. I REQUESTED AN INVESTIGATION FROM MY BANK AND WHO IS THIS COMPANY?

• Dk
    dkrause1230 Sep 11, 2008

I use Bank of America, and had 2 ACH Debits from my account from ZZ Solutions. I strongly urge you to switch to Bank of America, as they were able to help me track down these low lifes, and get my money back. ZZ Solutions is a credit monitoring group that has a history of either buying personal info, or illegally obtaining it from other websites that you may have visited. There # is 866-592-6443. I am in the process of tracking down an address as well. Hope this helps anyone being ripped off by these ###s.

• Sc
    scott Sep 12, 2008

when you find out let me know, because i will hold them down while you kick them in the financial crotch.

Martha Wilson Sep 12, 2008

this company was not authorized to credit my checking account twice for 29.98 i need a phone number to contact someone about this problem . it is messing up my account for check i have written.

• Sh
    Sheila Simms Sep 12, 2008

This company, ZZsolutions withdrew the above stated amount from my bank account without my authorization! There is no information referencing this company, no contact number or anything!!! Now, I am out of $29.98, and must alert my bank to watch out for ACH withdrawal for my acct. from this company ... I would like to start an investigation to get my money back but without any information (contact info) or location of this company, there's nothing I can do at this point. Please HELP!

Thanks, sheila simms (202)629-8125

judy feldman Sep 13, 2008

they took money out of my account twice and i want my money back and i did not agree to this at all my back knows about this and they said i should get my money back as soon as possile my bank is BANK MIDWEST -JUDY FELDMAN

judy feldman Sep 13, 2008

this company took money out of my account twice without me knowing about it i want my money back and already talked to my bank about this my bank is Bank MIDWEST_judy feldman-913-248-8600

judy feldman Sep 13, 2008

i just want my money back that they took out of my account without me knowing about it

• Pb
    p. bergeron Sep 17, 2008

charging on checking account different amounts of money without authorization of owner of that account. In the meantime, accruing charges of overdrafts.

• Br
    brenda duke Sep 25, 2008

please refund my money I did not authorized for you to deduct my account now my accound is overdrawn

mary loth Sep 25, 2008

charged my checking, caused large overdraft

• Sh
    sheila klipfel Sep 26, 2008

I applied for a loan online but did not accept it.I read the agreements I printed out and did not see anything about a membership subject to taking monthly fees ot of my account. the fees for the laon were to expensive. A $29.98 charge was taken from my account without my knowledge .An overdraft on my account of $35.00 plus $15.00 of continuous overdraft and a $6.98 charge now cost more than the charges for the loan I never went forward with, I would appreciate a refund on this matter.

• Lo
    lovina gray Sep 27, 2008

ILovina Watkins wont my money back that was taken out of my account with out my permission. Also because of that there were overdraft that occured.that should also be taken care of. I dont have money to give away like that. you all were not arthorize to go in to my account. my bank told me to contact you all. they wont me to file charges. I am not going to do that. just pay what is owed to me. thank you. mrs gray.

• Mo
    Mohamed Conteh Sep 27, 2008

Please refund the money you guides take in to my checking account plus the $ 35.00 the bank charge me for unavaliable funds.

• El
    Elizabeth Weimer Sep 27, 2008

this company withdrew monry from my checking acct unauthorized

• Zz
    zz Sep 28, 2008

I found a #, they gave me a number in enter, but i dont know where to enter the number. The phone # is 1 - 866- 592- 6443

jose tuchan Sep 29, 2008

i need my money back i cancel, let me know how i can take my money back

• Ro
    RONNIE L WATSON Sep 30, 2008

THIS COMPANY HAS TAKEN $29.98 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT TWO TIMES WITHOUT MY OK!!!

• Ci
    Cindy Ogle Oct 01, 2008

I would appreciate it if you would return my $29.98 to my account plus the $30.00 the bank charged me for overdraft fee. This is my 2nd attempt tp get my money back. I did not sign up for this service if someone did in my name I do not want it, my cancellation 3 is 1186095. I will not make another attempt I will contact my lawyer. Please e-mail me and let me know when it will be back in my account. Thank you

• Cy
    cynthia burnett Oct 03, 2008

This zzsolutions deducted $6.98 to my account without my approval and I don't where did they get my account number. So, now somebody can deduct money from your bank account without your knowledge and besides I don't know this company. I need them to return the $6.98 they deducted to my account. IF this not happen I will report them to the BBB.
    Thanks. ***MY CANCELATION CODE IS: 1279365

• Ya
    yakeesha walker Oct 04, 2008

i did not order anything for my credit to be checked and this company was taking funds out my account without my permission and i would like a full refund .

• Je
    Jeannie Hickert Oct 04, 2008

I am a single mother of a 5 month old boy. I work hard to make ends meet. I am outraged that people think they can get into someones account and withdrawl money that does not belong to the!

I had to take my son 200 miles away for major test done on his heart, thinking I was ok money wise to go, but when I came home and found out that my account was overdrawn because people are taking money out of there. These people have no right at all. Now what am I suppose to do.

These people have no right and they will give me my money back or I will follow thru with legal action!

• Ni
    nissa hollifield Oct 07, 2008

please give me my money back. i didnt know you was taken it out plus the overdraft fees thanks.

janet sacchetti Oct 08, 2008

good morning,

this is not a social call. i just had learned from my bank that you (without my conscent) withdrawed monies from checking acount on several differrent occasions which put me in overdraft. I am taking this information to the bank tomorrow morning to speak with the head manager...

this is fraudulent...please put the monies back and send me confirmation

When i spoke with your representative, yesterday 10/6/08, he had given me a code number to use...1174597
    please use this numer as a referrence. I expect the refund back into my checking account in the next several days and by all means...DO NOT withdrawl again or else! I will also fax you confirmation of me placing an order and then cancelling the same order within seconds...it was by error i did what i did...but you were not authorized to utilize my checking account.

Sincerely,

Janet Sacchetti

charles stone Oct 09, 2008

ihad money took out my account.i want to stop it and get my money back.

chastity laquiet maxwell Oct 09, 2008

I was charged 29.98 plus 20.00 overdraft fees. When I called to get the information for a refund the agent was rude and hung the phone up on me. She claimed I agreed to the charges when I applied for a loan online. My question is. Why would I agree to have money removed from my account when I was applying for a loan? I would like to have the money returned to me.

chastity laquiet maxwell Oct 09, 2008

my confirmation code is 1243001 and you guys took 29.98 from my account which caused a 20.00 overdraft fee. I want my money back!!

• Ha