ZymetolfALSE ADVERTISING CLAIMS

H

Manufacturer claims that two Doctors, Dr. Edward Howell and Dr. Richard Wittstaeter were Nobel Prize in Medicine Winners. This is a patent lie. I checked the Nobel Prize winners list in Medicine. There was no names to match these doctors.

• Ni
    Nightmare is a joke Oct 15, 2015

The complaints listed about Hans Wiemann are not valid for all. Let's remember that they have been in business for over 50 years and have more than 10, 000 happy clients. So 2 out of 10, 000 NOT BAD!!!

• Ha
    Hansnightmare Jan 19, 2012

See what happened to me after spending over $11, 000 at Hans Wiemann.
    Go to www.hanswiemann-nightmare.com

• Bt
    B. Tucker Mar 17, 2010

this complaint is concerning Hans Wiemann Hair Restoration Company. Hans Wiemann cannot grow hair on person with Alopecia. They sell you a full line of products, treatments which include laser treatments (3) times a week, salon treatments, and none of this works for persons with any type of alopecia. Then when this doesn't work Hans Wiemann will offer you transplant for a outragous price. The original treatment starts at 1500. based on your condition. I know some people pay more. Their treatment made my hair dry and brittle and fall out more. I stopped going and went to a dermatologist and I also went on line and order some pills for alopecia from Hsin Kuang Herbal Store and Clinic. My hair started to grow and now I have a full head of hair. I am also using a laser that I purchased (3) times a week. My dermatologist wrote me a prescription which is only $4. for a topical which also helps in the growth of my hair. Search out for a good dermatologist and go on line and look for answers because Hans Wiemann is not the answer.