Zoysia Farm NurseriesThey won't return phone calls or receive e-mails from irate customers.

I have purchased two separate orders for Zoysia grass plugs. These orders totaled approximately 3000 plugs. Which I received but in very poor condition. I have followed their instructions on planting, watering, and caring for the grass. Now they want to send them a survey about all the things I did in an courtesy e-mail that they sent me. I called them but all their customer service personal were busy. With this kind of product I can see why. I left my name and phone number but have not heard from them. I tried again tonight to send them another e-mail. But now their server is down or something. They won't return phone calls or receive e-mails from irate customers.

Mark B. Jun 26, 2007

Zoysia Farms Nurseries should be charged with fraud. I purchase 900 plugs and I received 2 broken pieces of sod. I called customer service and they didn't know what a piece of sod looked like so they couldn't relate to my issue. This place is real bad.

• He
    Henry Kramer Oct 28, 2009

My experience with Zoysia farms nurseries is that it is a scam. I dont want to spend the time to get into it however i spent a lot of money on their terrible product planted and cared for it as per instructions and not one plug took. They would not issue a refund only replacement product. Who wants more junk. My advice would be to stay away from this product.

Henry Kramer, Illinois

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices