Zoom Web Media / ZWM Technologiesmy domain and hosting details renewal

R Jun 01, 2019

This guys took from me $6000 for an e commerce website, mobile app development and marketing and they did a crappy simple website and I have been fighting with them from last two years to revamp the website and they haven't done anything so far .
Now last two days my website is down and I have a holistic Center and I am going to loose traffic because of this [censored]s who are asking me $999 for 5 year go daddy renewal which costs just $25 annually.
They have all my domain and hosting details and when go daddy called me I was unable to renew my hosting by myself.
Total scammers !
Stay away from them.
I am going to file a lawsuit against them today .