Zoolys.comTook money have not sent items!

R

I order two HP Notebooks from this company online. Their requested that i send money via wire transfer send money 12 days ago got no response from them now the we site is suspended.

What recourse do i have.

Christina Jan 22, 2008

I am very furious with this company (if it is a company at all) also! I bought a lap top computer for $460 for my husband who is in the army (needing a computer BADLY) when they just took my money and NEVER sent the computer! It was a definite scam, but I'm not sure what to do about it either! Hopefully someone can help us out! This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. The lap top was SUPPOSED to be a Christmas present too, and now we're out of the money, and my husband is not getting his lap top either!! Its not like we're made out of money!!

• Er
    Ersan Ozkara Jan 23, 2008

i bought a laptop 3 months ago and after i understand i had swindled , i filled a complaint form on the internet but there is no response. i think you should submit a report .

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

• Je
    Jeanne Immanuel May 06, 2008

I bought 3 Dell laptops last on August and to this day, I have not received any of them. Please help!!!

• Na