Zone DeliveryNot Refunded Money for Unsed Portion, inspite of several promises made by Propriator Mike Napoli to me and to Dr. Joy Brown of WOR Radio

On 3/17/2006, after hearing his commercial on Dr. Joy Brown's Program (WOR Radio) I called Mr. Mike Napoli, the Proprietor of Zone Delivery and ordered a one month supply of his food service, with the explicit condition, that if I am unhappy with the food, He will reimburse me for the unused portion of the payment. I allowed him to charge me $1083.34 on my Visa Card in advance. When the food started arriving, it was not as described by Mr. Napoli. It did not seem fresh, tasty nor appetizing to consume, and even not what I was allowed to eat - - facts known in advance to Mr. Napoli. I complained a couple of times, and then Mr. Napoli notified me that he would discontinue the service, and refund the unused portion of the payment. Week’s passed, and no such refund was made. I called WOR, and spoke to Dr. Brown's office, which promised to speak to him about this. Their response to me was that He was sorry, it just slipped his mind, and that he will refund the money promptly. That never happened. It’s been now 2 and half years. I wonder how many people have been swindled the same way.
Can you help?