Zombie Gore CoutureNever Received Items I Paid For

M

I ordered and PAID for some hair accessories from Zombie Gore Couture well over a month ago and NEVER received them! When I filled a complaint with PayPal, two weeks later, the seller Stephanie Adame wrote me a rude email and started making up excuses on why I hadn't received the items. Said she sent them but could not provide me with a tracking number. I kept emailing her and was not able to get in touch with her. I gave her one last chance, still nothing after another week went by. Now I have filled a claim with PayPal to hopefully get refunded.
This young woman obviously has no idea how to run a business!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices