ZoeSweet / will not contact me for items to be returned

1 London, England, United Kingdom Review updated:

Received my order from these people but all the clothes were way too small. It was almost like the clothes came from China because of the sizing. Their website said in order to return items you must contact them. I sent several emails to [protected]@zoesweet.com but they will not respond. It has been over a week. My order included several items and almost $200.
Their return policy says: 15 days east return or exchange
My order# was ZW814568
Debbie Brown
[protected]@aol.com

De
Apr 06, 2019

Comments

• Du
      Apr 29, 2019

I am experiencing same problem. Have you gotten a resolution?

• Do
      May 26, 2019

Same for me but one item is so huge. fabric is not as pictured or described. They are lying and make it impossible to return or be refunded.

• La
      May 29, 2019

I placed an order and 5 weeks later had not received shipment notification. Sent an email requesting status and received a reply 20 minutes later saying the order just shipped but it wasn't available to track and that it would take 10 to 20 days to arrive. Just emailed asking for a refund. Paid through PayPal so can file a dispute but hoping they will issue the refund. These people are scammers. Don't order from Zoesweet.

• Ci
      Jun 07, 2019

I received my order yesterday and tried to reach them right away. This is the 3rd time I have been ripped off by companies like this! They use different sellers on EBay, Wish, etc. to sell their clothing. The clothes come from China. I received a refund from 2 of these sellers already from EBay. The problem is they can’t take the clothes back or so they say!
    They all use the same photos to advertise these clothes, I think the clothes are made special for the bone thin women they use!
    This seller Zoesweet.com has a definite problem with honoring returns. Notify the Better Business Bureau, tell all your friends on Facebook and tell them too tell their friends. Let’s let people know not to order from companies like this!!!

• Ca
      Jun 14, 2019

I am having the same problem. It took me 6 weeks and many emails to get my order. I ordered three things all the same size, but they all fit differently. The website said they are made of cotton but there is no way! The fabric is so cheap. I requested a return and they suggested I take a 15% discount instead and have them altered to fit. I could never fine someone to alter this junk! They said it will cost me to much money to send them back. But if i have to spend every dime of my return they will get them back. Also had trouble with another website Noracora, found out these are owned by the same company. Watch out.