Znainfotek.comScam alert

N

This company was my middle layer for one of my project and worked through them for 2 years, he used to take highest cut/hr and on the top he is not paying me last 3 months payment.Also, in the same project he had one of his employee whom he did not pay few months as well.Couple of my friends already warned about him.Please stay away from this company.
Also, I see a post regarding Sandesh & John, they had company before, did many green card, sold that company and cheated all the employee payments and also people had to redo their GC.

• Sy
    SybasePro Nov 20, 2010

I have worked for this company and been affiliated with them for over 20 years. I have worked for them at 5 different clients. When they call with an assignment i jump because I know i will be treated as a professional. This has to be one disgruntal consultant out of the hundreds that have worked for them. Theres 2 sides to every story.

• To
    Toocky Nov 22, 2011

Worst company to work for.They never pay last 4 months and keep delaying, we won the case against them, uploaded the verdict into slideshare!

• Ra
    rakesh jadav Sep 16, 2013

no znainfotek and znainc they operate on these names both of these are fake companies dont work with them they dont pay u salaries my friend has lost 4 months salary with them