ZipvitBad experience

Was not very happy with my shopping experience of ZipVit at all. Placed an order and it never turned up and when I contacted them they tried to tell me that they didnt have my order. Very unprofessional for an online retailer. Seemed extremely unorganized. Eventually got my order over a month later and needless to say, I wont be ordering again. They sell cheap supplements but cant deliver. Would recommend you take care when ordering from them and seriously consider shopping elsewhere.

More Zipvit Complaints & Reviews

• Su
    susypena Nov 15, 2018

I have been waiting for more than six months for the vitamins to arrive and they always tell me that they just sent them...
    I wont buy to them anymore!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices