ZimcargoUndelivered goods

G

This company claims to ship goods to Zimbabawe.They will tell you it only takes 6 weeks for the goods to be delivered.I gave the £300 worth of goods to sent to Zimbabwe beginning of April.I paid the services charge £210.untill now i have no idea what happened to my goods.for the past 3 months they have been telling me my goods will be delivered in two weeks, everytime i call them.i have no idea how to claim my goods back.for all i know they probably have sold my goods.i googled the company, it came up on www.zimbio.com, they are some reviews people complaining about the same issue.HELP!!

• Je
    Jean tinny Nov 14, 2010

This company came to pick up two drums full of goods last year in November 2009 and promised they would be delivered in less than six months. It will be a year on 17/11/10 and stupidly and annoyingly they rung me on 12/11/10 asking me pay a fictitious balance of £210 despite the fact that I paid in 2 instalments the full amount for shipment. I am kindly asking the powers that be to investigate this company and get them to pay back all the money they have obtained by deception from suffering zimbabweans who are working hard to earn an honest living. If there is anyone with the ideas to explore the legal process to get these day time thieves behind bars where they belong. PLEASE HELP

• Ge
    GEOFFREY S THEBE May 08, 2011

Collected shipment of a drum of used and new clothes from ipswich ref GST4
    Same not delivered

chilas Jun 21, 2011

This company picked my drum 2010 until now am still waiting tried to call the company keep on teeling me in two weeks. I worked hard for that drum and it really hurts me that my family are still waiting and all that money I used. Please l need help to my drum back. email ad [email protected] send email if you can help.