Zeus DVDsfailure to ship paid for dvd

On Feb. 25, 2019 I ordered a DVD from Zeus DVDs and was assigned order # 48535. Also on Feb. 25, 2019 my credit card was charged for the DVD and shipping cost. On March 1, 2019 the order status was updated to "Awaiting Shipment". On March 20, 2019, the order status was still " Awaiting shipment" so I emailed the company using the "Contact us" email address [email protected] asking what was delaying shipment. I received no response. On April 1, 2019 I used the company's web site email page to again request information about the delay in shipment and pointed out that this was the second time I was asking. Upon receiving no reply, I requested a refund on April 3, 2019. After seeing the other complaints on this board I expect to be ignored again.

To
Apr 04, 2019

Comments

• Ji
      Jul 19, 2019

I also placed an order on June, 7, 2019 and as of July 19, 2019 my order still states "awaiting shipment". My credit card was charged the amount on June 7th.
    I have emailed this company three or four times but to date have never received an acknowledgement.
    If I ever receive my two videos I will be happy but WILL NEVER buy from "Milo" (Zeus DVD) again.
    Truly don't care if he started this business after he retired. If he can't supply in a timely manner then he shouldn't be in business. I have been working in retail for 50 years and this would be extremely unacceptable with any other business.