Zestads Limitedwonderslim patched

I was on facebook and saw a special for buy 10 get 12free (total180 patches) for 159.00. After I paid throgh PayPal my receipt came back through PayPal at 210.00. That was on June 2nd it is now the 26th of July still m9 product and when I contacted them about a refund they told me I need to send a pick of the sale. Well I cant find that ad anywhere on Facebook its like it vanished in thin air. I feel like I have been scammed out of 210.00 dollars and when I contactef Paypal they said I need to contact seller. Well I did but they are asking me for something that doesn't exist anymore. I am on SSD and on a budget I used some of my savings to buy this and totally got slammed.

Ph
Jun 27, 2019

Comments

• Ca
      Jul 01, 2019

I like you, ordered the same and am in the same situation. Everything is in Korean and I am unable to read. I believe this isharmful to me to use as I can not read what to do and what not to do. Also after reading reviews on this product, most people that tried this, said that it peeled their skin off or did other things to their stomach. I want to return this item for a refund.

• Di
      Jul 01, 2019

I like you ordered the same thing and then I read the reviews I want a refund but how do you go about it it’s all in a foreign language? How did you contact them ma’am?

• Di
      Jul 01, 2019

Ma’am can you not send them a pic of your transaction sale for the purchase?

Jul 15, 2019

I ordered this product and had a horrible allergic reaction. I would not recommend this to my worst enemy. Can not communicate with the company, to return the product and everything is in Chinese.
    No bill of lading, no information on the company and two more packages showed up while I was on vacation and I have no way to return or get a refund.

• Ka
      Aug 10, 2019

I also ordered patches now can’t get a response back I used the last of my pay for these