Zestads / tv antenna

ZestAds Limited
-negative $35.90
Payment Purchase details
(205) B1 [RC-671-01] SatWave™
I received the item on 04/29/2019. It arrived with Stickers all over the packaging: Received in Damaged Condition. It was clearly labeled as such. In addition, the contents inside were broken and the packaging was mangled. I am demanding a full refund!!! I am waiting to hear back from the seller. I only hope that this be resolved expeditiously. Can I just say, I hate ordering anything from CHINA!!! Cheap plasticky crap!!! Piss poor packaging!!! False advertising!!!

Clear tv key provides the best digital hd antenna as seen on tv. Once your digital hd antenna is set up, you'll be able to access many popular tv channels. With clear tv key, there are no contracts, no monthly fees and no unexpected hikes in price. If you are not satisfied with the performance of your hd antenna, we don't expect you to pay. We are committed to our customers and offer a 60-day money back guarantee. Learn more about clear tv key features and how a digital antenna can benefit you. 60-day money back guarantee60-day money back guarantee60-day money back guarantee60-day money back guarantee

Lo
Apr 30, 2019

Comments

• Md
      May 24, 2019

I had the same crappy experience with ZestAds and their SatWav antenna. Finally, went thru PayPal to lodge a complaint thru their Resolution Center. I was given an address to return the product to (in Hong Kong), which will probably take 2-3 weeks to get there. Cost $15 to return this piece of crap, and I'm still not sure I'll ever see a refund.