ZestAds Limitedslim patch

I ordered the slim patch on July 2st and never received it... they claim it was delivered in my mailbox on Aug 14th... I filed a claim... sent them 3 emails and all they did was sent me a fake tracking slip. no product was ever received. After the 3 emails... this is the not that I received from the support team person:

We're sorry there will be no refund or replacement for this case as your order has been shipped out and show DELIVERED from the tracking system.in some cases we may be able to help, however, we do not have the access to investigate issues caused by local carriers. Unfortunately we cannot be held responsible for non-deliveries caused by destination postal services or other external factors which is out of our control.

Please refer to your local post office where the package was delivered as we always ship the item promptly according to the address given but delivery is hugely dependent on each country's postal system.

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Yati

Order 4A9AE989BB DELIVERED on August 14, 2019 in CHICAGO, IL 60652.

Tracking #: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LT974152246CN. FAKE

If you have any inquiries regarding your order, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected]

Ke