zero to hero fitness LLCunable to cancel next payment

I was told this product had a 100% money back guarantee. I paid 4.95 to view product with 35.oo to be detucted from my account in 20 days. I have searched to see where I would cancel this 35.00 charge before the 20 days but have not been able to find where to do this. I wrote the company to tell them I was not satisfied and ask that they send me an email to verify the charge would not be deducted but have not recieved a verification. I am beginning to feel this is a scam

• Wa
    waiting resolution Oct 16, 2009

I have had exactly the same experience, except I was not aware I agreed to the subscription charge in the first place. Luckily I paid by credit card so I am hoping they are going to be able to stop payments to this.

• Lo
    lolol Oct 24, 2009

They are fake you idiot. Look at the fake photos on their site. Look at the four page trip they suck you in to. Check out the necks of the people in the images.
    If they took your money it is because you are ###ing dumb.

• Tj
    tjlj Jan 24, 2010

It's not a scam and it works.

If you're not happy, call your credit card company to stop the payment.

If it doesn't work, it's because you're not giving it the dedication needed to change your lifestyle.

As for those that think it's a fake? Google the program. No bad reviews. Its 100% legit. One of the very few out there!

lolol. Give your head a shake. You're clearly reading these posts for a reason. Grow up.

• In
    indeboy May 12, 2010

I paid up because I felt that it was a good program and made sense to me. however after banging away at this for six months I find myself bigger and carrying more body fat than when I started.

Testimonials are a dime a dozen. I was told I could speak to others doing the program, It never happened. As a fitness professional that has been a bit slack in retirement I found the testimonials a bit too glowing to be real.

Genuine emails go unanswered and you can not unsubscribe even if you want to, and his delicious recipe's tell me his taste buds are where the sun don't shine.

I now believe that all these sites are just taking advantage of the weight epidemic facing the world today'

• Pe
    Peggyb Mar 05, 2011

I too have found it difficult to cancel my subscription after the trial period. The only contact we are given is Click Bank and according to Visa they are the third party, tho I did send them an email cancelling my subscription before the trial ran out. Visa say they cannot cancel any further payments and gave me an address to write to Zero to Hero Fitness, with advice to register letter and note tracking number.

Sarah Matthews May 19, 2011

i do not want this productcancel all this mt second time sarah matthews

Sarah Matthews May 19, 2011

I do not want this product cancel it thank you sarah matthews

Sarah Matthews May 19, 2011

cancel all of the things i did not order

Sarah Matthews May 19, 2011

cancel all that i did not order thank you sarah matthews

Sarah Matthews May 19, 2011

i did not order three items on the list please cancel all thank you sarah matthews

• Vi
    Vicki Willford Oct 12, 2011

I have tried to get confirmation of 2 requests to cancel and get a refund, but all I ever get is a mass generated email stating that they received my email and are reviewing it. I want to know that the refund will be processed. It has been over a month since my first request and still nothing. My credit card has not been credited and I'm beginning to think it never will be. I cannot find any phone numbers for the company, so the only way to contact them is through email, which they don't respond to.

• Mm
    MMChicago Feb 28, 2012

I'm struggling with the same issues as above -- trying to cancel the subscription, writing numerous e-mails and getting only an electronically-generated reply stating that someone will get back to me in 24-48 hours. This has been going on for three weeks. In looking at the website I see absolutely no way to contact anyone through a phone number or a personal e-mail address. Google doesn't help either -- there are no phone numbers listed. Very frustrating and I'm trying to determine which is the next best step in reporting this fraud.

• Sh
    shane180 Mar 07, 2012

you should have called in your credit card as LOST so it will be canceled then they cant take the remaining balance of $35 lol

• So
    Sonora Oct 20, 2013

This outfit is a fraud.They too promised only $4.95 and $27 total for the booklet with a 21 day trial by mail but charged me $44.95 immediately. Since I had only $44 Balance to begin with I paid it off and notified my card to reverse payment and block even past auth numbers. I might just cancel the card entirely to get rid of these scammers. It was supposed to be a diet program not heavy exercises no 68 yr old woman could ever do. There are books written by real doctors for less that are legit and all the free advice you could ever want on public tv station. These people are a disgrace. Even if it did work for the young, the email is a scam and there is no support email as promised. LIARS!

• So
    Sonora Oct 20, 2013

These people scammed me.Promised to charge only $4..95 for 21 days and then total of $27 but charged me $44.95 immediately. Info is stupid and nothing unusual and not for anyone with any physical limitations such as a 68yr old woman. No support email that is viable. Scammers and liars. No contact email. I blocked the charge and any future charges. Blocked as best I can. I will cancel the card if necessary to stop this.

• Te
    teddy kazinski Dec 31, 2013

if these people aren't the worst scam artists they are in the top two.

• Ju
    Julie Swedberg Sep 06, 2014

I will call the BBB to report them for not giving a place to cancel.

• Ju
    Julie Swedberg Sep 06, 2014

What a scam!

• Md
    MD911 Nov 23, 2014

Use the following form to cancel:

They blow themselves by saying not to cancel with clkbank, but cancel with them.
    Just follow the directions, worked for me - pieces of rat droppings. Anyone that uses the phrase "weird trick/ tip etc etc" is out to scam you"