Zero SmokeWhat a scam!

T

I have no knowledge of whether the product works or not, that is what I was trying to find out. What I do know is that on the commercial it says you have 14 days to decide if the product works. If you keep it you have to pay for it. It is not really reasonable to expect a company to give away their product. That would not be sound business. Does anyone know if this product actually works? If it does I'm sure it is worth well more than the advertised price!
I recommend to everyone that you always read completely the terms before purchasing a product so that you are fully aware of what you are getting into.

Jowers Feb 26, 2019

Wish has a pack of 6 for $1.00, plus shipping. I started using them today. It does seem to cut the craving already.

• Cr
    Craig Carda Oct 11, 2018

I bought zerosmoke.org from www.myanxietyinsight.com and it does work! Thank goodness its not as expensive as it use to be, I paid like 15 dollars vs it was like 49 dollars. It was worth the shot. I tried to find the original website which is no longer around, but www.myanxietyinsight.com based out of colorado bought most of the company and gave me a new one since I lost mine at no charge. I have been smoke free about 3 months now. The urges are not there and we saw facebook posts from them that had tons of people that did it as well, there was 5 people that said it did not work, but I could tell with mine within the first week, I did accupuncture and had success with other stuff so why wouldn't this work. It was worth a shot for sure, I get the skeptism but sometimes the most crazy thing is what you need to quit.

• Hu
    Hunnybarebear Jun 18, 2018

It does work! Ive been smoking since i was 21 years old and I just turned 61 years old. I tried these magnets and I no longer want to smoke. So, dont knock it till you've tried it and dont judge a book by the cover!

Nicky Lori Pizano Jun 06, 2017

I havent tried yet bit they sell these on ebay for $3.49 or something like that. Im defiantly going to try. But just letting yall no you can find them cheaper..

• De
    Deep Cove May 20, 2017

Quit smoking because you want to quit, not something or someone tells you so. If you want to quit then any method is a compliment, not a 1, 2, 3 fix it. Like going to the gym won't make you healthier if you keep eating bacon sandwiches, chips and sausages. You will have to stay away from smoking friends is your first step, or only God can help you.

• Ga
    Gabriel Symonds Jun 24, 2016

All this searching for a 'method' to stop smoking! You don't need gimmicks like magnets in your ears, hypnosis, drugs or nicotine products. All you need to quit easily are the right information and the right attitude. See www.nicotinemonkey.com

• Ge
    Get Cured Now Jun 08, 2016

I am a certified addiction specialist and stopped counting years ago after treating 2, 000 smokers. I don't know if this works 100% but I know auriculotherapy when used correctly does work. I purchased it just to see what it is. They do lack some minor things but otherwise they did a pretty good job. www.getcurednow.com [protected] I can help you quit! Thank you, Mike

Comments

Lisamel Jun 08, 2016

People you can go on cute.com and buy this fie $2.00 and $1.00 for shipping. Don't pay full price for thus!!!

• Ta
    taj341969 Apr 13, 2016

I just got the p-product off of wish.com for a $1 and a $1 for shipping I am trying it for a dollar you can't beat if it will help me then I am good...

• Ba
    bagwajikwe Apr 02, 2016

I loved this product. I quit smoking after using it. I smoked for 27 years. After I was done with it, I gave it to a friends dad who smoked for over 40 years and he quit. I've been smoke free for 5 years now. I have found this to work a lot better than the pill, patches, lozenges and gum. I did however leave the magnets on for longer than recommended. I would recommend this to anyone.

• Sh
    Sh4gg3r Dec 19, 2015

Hey everyone, I'm proud to say that in my case the magnets worked great! The first day was the hardest, I've been struggling real hard with non-smoking, the next few days have been better but still hard but since I haven't been really in contact with smokers I got through them too. My taste for cigarettes had been dropping since until two days ago when I had this rough patch - I've been nervous whole day and anxious to smoke. Then yesterday it all disappeared and now I'm feeling great, my desire for cigarettes is somewhere around 10% compared to my smoking days and I'm more relaxed and all.

So after 12 days and for 1$ (I ordered from Aliexpress) I am in a perfect place to stop smoking. And I can safely rule out placebo since I've been sceptical for most of the time. So yeah, FOR ME the MAGNETS WORKED, and I have a terrible will. Good luck to everyone who's giving up this terrible habit!

• Zo
    Zoran Popovic Dec 10, 2015

i tried zyban ...i tried acupuncture...bandage...everything... and i still smoke...my friend quit smoking without any help. He just decide and he was strong about that...all "stop smoking" miracle product are useless...JUST NEED TO DECIDE TO STOP SMOKING AND BE DETERMINATE AND STRONG...i am still not ready because my job is stressful...but i am preparing myself...good luck guys

• Al
    Alanna Power Dec 04, 2015

I just bought this online for $1 off of the Wish app. I put them on and nothing happened... It's all bull crap... I just felt my ear get hot but nothing about my cravings did anything. And that doesn't make sense because on my right ear I have it pierced in that spot... So wouldn't I have constant endorphin release since I have it pierced??

• Ti
    TiffK3 May 22, 2015

I just purchased zero smoke. I'm feeling optimistic about it. I bought it for $4.00 on wish app. It's not painful but I can Tell it's there. I really want to quit smoking So I Hope it works. I'll check back in a few days and let everyone know my experience. I've been a smoker for 27 years. I'm allergic to the nicotine patches and don't like the gum. I tried the electronic cigs but I think those are more addictive than actual cigarettes. Hopefully I can give a good review. Feeling positive.

• Au
    aunt sissy May 13, 2015

I purchased this to help me to quit smoking and I wore it for 30 minutes and my ear was hurting so bad that I had to take it off, wanted to quit smoking because I am a cancer survivor and wanted this nasty habit out of my life and system and I get taken for a fool

• Fi
    firstmt57 Mar 17, 2015

I find that is does work in curbing the desire to smoke. BUT after wearing the magnet for awhile my ear hurts so much that I have to remove the magnet. So it does and doesn't work, depending on your pain level.

Lisaray365 Dec 17, 2014

I am a 49 year old woman with Recurrent Ovarian Cancer stage 3b. I found by accident Smoke Zero in 2011 when I got out of Moffitt Cancer Center after surgery. My friend went into a tanning salon in Riverview with her friend who was down on vacation. she tried it and she smoked as much as myself (1pk a day for at least 30 years) I quit once for 5 years but started back when momma passed away and my father then 76 lost his house. I have smoked the Smoke Zero and only the smoke zero since my release from hospital. I should not smoke at all, but this is the closest thing to quitting and not only have I cut down tremendously I like the taste and the price. The hardest thing was finding another place to get parts at first. I don't tan, and I don't drink, and that is where these are located for me to find which is really not a bad thing. This is a small business, I don't know about the free trial thing, as mine was a gift in 2011 from a dear friend. I thank her every day for this as it has been a real blessing, the juice for the smoke is supposed to last a month, but mine now last me 3 months. from one bottle a month to 1 every 3 to 4 months is a real change of habit for me. Try it and you will see for your self, as everyone is different, I had my doubts and I am happy to know that they do have certification and approvals. This is a real comment. I do use the smoke zero, and do not smoke cigarettes any longer.

NikkiQ Jul 30, 2014

Hey it's on eBay for 6.00 $ free shipping

NikkiQ Jul 30, 2014

It's on eBay for 6.00 free shipping (:

• St
    Stopwining Jan 28, 2014

Everyone jut shut the fu** up ... Man up. Woman up quit bi**ng. It's all on your fu****nh head I started smoking at 12 and quit at 22... Cold turkey.. Not because I tried a therapy.. Sticker.. Hypnosis or some other bulls*** t .. I quit because I wanted to quit and stopped looking for exuses not to.. I'm 33 and haven't touched a cig since nor even wanted to.. Anyone is capable to quit .. You just needs to stop wining and believe you can do it.. Anything is possible when you set a goal.. Limit.. And tell your own self to stop smoking. You gotta have a strong will power an stop looking for lame excuses...
    Good luck everyone

• Rk
    RKrupski Mar 14, 2012

Want to quit smoking? Do what everyone I know is doing, e-cigs (Electronics Cigarettes). They taste and feel like real cigarettes, they are not harmful to your health and they are WAY cheaper than continuing to smoke real cigarettes. Kits can be found for as cheap as $25 and 30ml bottles of "e-juice" for as cheap as $10 which lasts most people a month or two. The liquid can be found everywhere and comes in hundreds of flavors from popular cigarette brands to fruit and beverage flavors, and are universal (They work in any kind of e-cig you can find). You can choose to stay smoking on e-cigs or ween yourself off with lowering levels of nicotine in the e-juice, many companies offer three levels of nicotine, high, medium and none.

E-cigs are NOT like quit smoking "inhalers", you actually get a "throat-hit" from e-cigs like you do with a normal cigarette.

Sarah30003 May 29, 2011

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Zyban) www.pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

Mary Ann50 Jan 02, 2011

What a scram I paid $89.00 for the smoke remedy and when i recevie it I said to myself oh I can stop smoking now. Till I went with my kids on Christmas and told my chrildren about it. One of them said let me see it oh Ma this is just water. So please don't buy it. It's a blue bottle of water. You will have it in your pocket to take some med. If you don't have water around Ha Ha. It's a scram Scram SCRAM SCRAM SCRAM!!!

Jonathan R. Koerth, Esq. Dec 20, 2010

ATTENTION: PURCHASERS OF E-CIGARETTE "TRIAL OFFER" PRODUCTS--We are a law firm with attorneys admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New York, District of Columbia, Georgia and West Virginia. We have also appeared in matters in California, Florida, Texas, Illinois, Ohio and elsewhere. We are interested in hearing about potential wrongfully charged credit cards or debit cards arising from the purchase of "trial offer" e-cigarette products which were supposed to be mailed to the buyer for $0.00 plus $9.95 or $14.95 for "shipping and handling". We understand from this board and other sources that purchasers of the $0.00 "trial offer" were subsequently charged $149.90 and then $69.90 every month for e-cigarette cartridges they did not believe they had ever requested. We may be able to represent you in a lawsuit against the responsible parties. There would be no fee to you unless there is a recovery. Please contact me at the email address indicated to discuss your potential claim. [email protected]

• Su
    suljooo Jun 22, 2010

Hellow guys i been smoking when i was 14 now i turned 21 and i really wanted to stop smoking i cant run i cant eat i cant work out at gym like normal people i get tier fast now i been using this zerosmoking for a almost a month it really helps guys if i try smoking a cigg now its like EWWW dont even want the smoke in my mouth make me throw up i hope all those people from age 14 and 21 and 30 & 40 and UP hope they try zerosmoke it will really help you stop smoking save money every thing i really hope ya all try it ya dont wana mess up your lifes cuz of a ciggaretttttttttt COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• Cu
    curtisstewart Feb 10, 2010

i say get up off yalls ### and stop saying sht and just try it so what its 40$ that is a lot less than u will spend a year. just try it and if u dont see its working then send it back and git your $ back yes u have to pay s&h but its worth it in the long run. me id rather pay 40 or even 300$ for something like this than smoke my life away.1 cig takes a few min off your life and u smoke more than 1 a day all the ciggs add up.common sense is u are paying the government to kill u.and that is 4 rill talk. u pay to git cancer and cancer kills most of the time now there are a few that smoke all the time and never git it but u never no if u are going to be the next 1 to git it or not.so spend 40$ on the damn things.and save your life...

• Bi
    BillyLLL Oct 27, 2009

If you keep the product you'll pay for it. But if you call the 800 number and cancel and send back they will not charge you the additional 39.95$

There is not product in the market that will help you quit smoking if you don't want to quit. beleive me!!!

• Ga
    Gabsta Oct 18, 2009

The smoke 51 is a scam I ordered the smokeless cigarette for a 30-day trial period All i owed was 10.00 to cover shipping and handling. I got my product in a few weeks, then I got charged on my credit card and additional 79.95. When I called them they told me that I had a certain period of time to return this product and since I didnt return it I was being charged full anount. I blasted them, told them I had 2 weeks to go before my trial period was even up as it was a 30-day money back guarentee. I returned the entire product returned receipt registered mail, I am yet to hear back from them with regards to my refund. So beware You will OWE way more than just shipping and handling

• Gm
    gmarlee18 Sep 07, 2009

I am about to try zerosmoke, but I honestly think it is mind over matter. If you believe the magnets are working then they will. I got them at Big Lots who bought out a lot of stuff from Long drugs and CVS and I only paid $9.78, so it won't hurt to try. You have got to want to quit for it to be successful and if you lapse, so what try try again. Zerosmoke has no drugs and cannot make you sick or have side effects, like the drugs the doctor will give you for $125.00 and along with them you can have some very scary dreams plus other horrific side effects. I'll take my chances with zerosmoke and let you all know.

lillandscaper Jun 20, 2009

My mom got me the zero smike last year for christmas. I am 24 years old and i have been smoking constantly for 10 years. Ew. I used it for 2 months and I went from 1 pack a day to maybe 3 to 5 a day. Its really about the urge and will power to quit. If you dont want to quit, it wont work. My mom made the choice to noy use hers yet because she does not want to quit; she uderstands the philosophy behind it. If it starts to give you headaches either switch ears or lessen the time you wear it.
    I am back to smoking alot these days because i lost the large magnet. DO NOT PUT IT ON YOUR CLOTHING FOR "SAFE KEEPING 'TILL YOU GET HOME". It will get lost. If you want to quit really bad and have tried everyhting with no luck try this. No chemicals, patches, hypnotizing, drugs, or nasty smell/breath. Good luck to you fellow quiters.

• Mi
    midi May 28, 2009

"http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/consumer/magnets.html"

Joe Anderson Apr 22, 2009

I've tried ZeroSmoke and the lesser Brands on EBAY. Both worked for me and my wife. Why $40 when you can get the same effect from the less expensive BRAND on EBAY. The other was NapMags or magnet.201 Ebay ID.

mary Apr 12, 2009

my mom tried zero smoke it made a sore on her ear

Jose Nap Apr 10, 2009

Just try this one. I tried zerosmoke and it didn't work as well as this one.
    Also lost small magnet but this seller sent one free.

• Be
    Beate Feb 28, 2009

I purchased Zero Smoke for my boyfriend who had smoked for 30+ years. He started wearing it on tuesday, and thursday about noon he smoked his last cigarette. He has lots of energy and no cravings. That was the best $35 investment I have made in a long time. I will have to say that his lungs hurt for a few hours on thursday, but the pain subsided, and he feels better than he has in a long time. I would recommend it to any one to try. He smoked 1 - 1 1/2 packs a day. Try it. It is worth it.

• Sc
    Scialina Jan 06, 2009

Wow...magnets through the ear lobe, we've come a long way from putting little ticks in an earlobe with the accupuncture technique. Rubbing a baby's ear calms them down, rubbing a dogs ear calms them down. Who needs a fake earring scam. Rub your earlobe and calm yourself down when you need a smoke and you won't have an urge to smoke. Either way, at least you are doing something for yourself. I wish I had that initial idea, I could be rich right now.

• Wi
    wildeagle Jan 05, 2009

im reading all of these coments and most of them are from non smokers or people that have only smoked for a short time and a pack a day.sure any prooduct will work for you like some say in here its all will power, if you want to quit .there are weveral products out there find the one that works for you but cold turkey is the only right way remember all the products will say will power with out that your not going to quit.and yes im a smoker for 35 plus years and yes im looking for an easy way out too but after reading all this garbage ive come to believe WILLPOWER is going to be they way.

• To
    TODD JONES Dec 17, 2008

I have lost the smallest magnet to the kit. I smoke four packs a day my life is in jeopardy. I need all the help that i can get. Please send me the smallest magnet, so i can quit smoking. My wife tammy jones ordered the kit for me out of a magazine.

• Mi
    mike Nov 18, 2008

look i ordered this last year around this same time...i tried it...followed the instructions...and slowly but surely...the cigarettes started tasting nasty to me...and i started smoking less and less...until i stopped completey...i went 4 months without smoking...i eventually lost one of the magnets...but i was tsil not smoking...but...later i picked it up when i went out drinking...and now im considering purchasing another set...so yes if you are strong willed and have an open mind...i believe this product did help me...think about it...i went 4 months without a smoke...now i cant go a 6 hours without one...so im ordering again...and no i im not getting paid for this...im jus a truck driver trying to quit smoking...

• Rh
    R Hall Oct 21, 2008

Jim A said: "No, Zero Smoke, Accupuncture, Hypnosis and other 'fringe' techniques DO NOT WORK."

I look askance at infomercial ads like ZeroSmoke, and I can't speak for acupuncture (though I know it has some benefit for some people). But I have studied hypnosis and experienced it for myself. Properly utilized/practiced, hypnosis *IS* a highly effective treatment for PTSD, addictions, phobias, and a myriad of other things. Uncommon Knowledge (a UK hypnotherapy-training company) backs up their work with scientific research and crafts high quality hypnosis downloads for sale on their site. Their "10 Steps to Non-Smoking" program is available here: http://www.hypnosisdownloads.com/downloads/health/smoking.html - a friend of mine had a one-to-one hypnotherapy session with Mark Tyrrell, the creator of the program, and has been a nonsmoker for around 8 months now.

I myself have never smoked, but have used Uncommon Knowledge's programs to stop a self-harm issue, lose weight, recover quickly from jet lag after a transatlantic flight, get to sleep faster, etc. I have complete confidence in their work.

Just my two cents.