Complaints & Reviews

What a scam!

I have no knowledge of whether the product works or not, that is what I was trying to find out. What I do know is that on the commercial it says you have 14 days to decide if the product works. If you keep it you have to pay for it. It is not really reasonable to expect a company to give away their product. That would not be sound business. Does anyone know if this product actually works? If it does I'm sure it is worth well more than the advertised price!
I recommend to everyone that you always read completely the terms before purchasing a product so that you are fully aware of what you are getting into.

• Ph
    Philico Dec 30, 2007

No, this product does not work, plain simple! If it did, some smart person would have found out a long time ago. Get it. This is a SCAM.

• Je
    Jenn Jan 03, 2008

Is there anyone who actually tried the product or what? All the comments are pointless and of no use for someone who is considering buying zero smoke. So can I get some useful feedback!!!!!!!!

Chloe Gooch Jun 11, 2017

@Jenn im waiting for mine in the post

• Ha
    Harry555 Jul 22, 2017

@Jenn Use to smoke 20 a day, after 4 days I smoke 3-4. Smoke starts to taste different negatively.
    Don't listen to negative fools. Give it a go instead.

• Ki
    kima64 Aug 07, 2017

@Jenn I got mine today I put it on and I really don't have any cravings go on wish.Com and u can buy it for a $1.00 and maybe $2.00 for shipping I'd say at least give it a try all you've got to lose is maybe $3.00

• Ke
    kelly s Jan 03, 2008

Yes zero smoke does work. My mom smoked for about 30 years and when she started using zero smoke she actually "forgot" to smoke by the 2nd or 3rd day she went from 2 packs a day to less than a half of a pack.

• Ba
    Barbara Jan 22, 2008

Zerosmoke is a complete scam. NO this product does not work, contact the ftc and review the files on hand. There is NO medical or other actual case studies that show there is any evidence what so ever for this to work.
    The company itself has received numerous complaints with the ftc and bbb for it's bogus, yes bogus "free trial" offer. There is NO free trial offer. You are charged often before you even receive the product.
    Please review any "reputable" reviews before wasting time and money on this product. As you may not be aware, there are bloggers, chatters and plants that are paid to write reviews in public forums. So please beware and do your homework.
    zerosmoke is 100% scam!

• Le
    Lena Berger Jan 25, 2008

I have thought of trying zero smoke, and I have ben trying to find out if it actualy works. I know that there is no scientific evidence that it works, and there probably has not ben sufficient research done on the product. All that is realy beside the point, there are a lot of homeopathic, or natural products out there that realy do work, but don't have the scientific evidence behind them either. The whole point here is, has anyone actualy tried zero smoke and can say, from experience, if it worked for them or not.

• Gr
    Grypus Jan 27, 2008

Man i took 2 refridgerator magnets and put them on my nuts, and now i dont need a woman.

Come on people. If this worked the goverment would make it law that we have to wear them.

• Je
    Jennifer Meinzer Jan 28, 2008

I just ordered zero smoke. I don't know if it will work or not, but for a total of $47 including shipping, if it does work that is far far less than what I spend on cigarettes in one month. Also the Leslie-Cam Smoking Cessation Center,Inc offers a program for smokers in which they use a form of laser accupuncture on your ears and forearms to aid you in quitting. Possibly a smart individual took this knowledge and made it more affordable.

The government doesn't want anyone to quit smokeing because they enjoy the money they make off of us addicts. Taxes on cigarettes continue to rise.

• Pa
    Patricia G Ruano Jan 29, 2008

I have tried accupuncture and it works so why wouldn't this work? It is a form of accupressure, the only thing you need is the willpower to quit. To me natural is better than taking pills or chewing gum. The Chinese have used accupuncture for centuries and it has worked for them. Forty dollars is a lot less than what you pay for a carton of cigarrettes so I don't think it's that bad.

Sarah Schultz Jan 31, 2008

if you would of read the small print at the bottom of the web site there you see they do charge you DUH!!! Its A 14-day free trial

Sant Anir Jan 31, 2008

Hey, none of youactually tried, right? stop bullsh*tting around. you don't even have the guts to try. 40 $? big deal!

• Fr
    Frank Rig Feb 02, 2008

Of course it's a scam. You would have to be really naive to think that magnets stop smoking.

• Ke
    Kelly Burden Feb 04, 2008

See this the thing... it does help ease withdrawal of smoking(by overloading your brain with endorphins) and actually helped me cut down considerably, but I also found myself going through severe depression and anxiety shortly after beginning treatment (by day2). I am in my thirties and have never had mental complications. They tell you to use the magnets for 2 hrs in the morning and 2 hrs at night. By the second day, I was down to 4 cigarettes but also found myself feeling so sad and hopeless. I quickly discontinued the treatment after realizing that I was "playing" with my body's natural chemical balance by using these magnets. There was a possibility that I was experiencing endorphin withdrawal while NOT using the magnets the other 20 hours of the day. PLEASE TAKE CAUTION WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT!!

• Er
    eric Feb 06, 2008

I use it to this day. Everyone tries to find the right remedy. This was mine and it actually worked. Theres no magic here. I felt it was a visual reminder and the pressure it released was just enough not to bug you but keep a reminder that this is what you are doing to quit. I started the day after New Years. I still smoked for the first couple of days, but i felt weird everytime i was smoking one with the magnets in my ear. I eventually stopped and have been smoke free for 33 days now. My smokers cough went away and I feel healthier.

• Tr
    Trinibabystef Feb 06, 2008

I would like to get this product for my mother, who is living outside-of-the US. I am not a smoker however, my mother has been smoking for over 37 years. I just want her to be healtier and quit! Can anyone please let me know if this actually helps in some way? I know everyone is different and it will have different effects on each person.

• Rh
    Rhonda Feb 23, 2008

I tyied zero smoke on and off for 4 days, it gave me really bad headaches. I really need something to work, I've tried everything that I know of!

• Su
    Susan Johnson Mar 04, 2008

I don't know about zero smoke, but my sister, who has smoked for 35 years just went through accupuncture for smoking and eating and it is working! She went for one treatment a day for four days in a row. The cost to her was $125.00. She says she doesn't even want a ciggarette and her appetite has gone way down!

• La
    Larissa Mar 10, 2008

I am going to try zero smoke. I tried the patches and became allergic and the gum was terrible. I only smoke a 1/2 to 1 pack a day now, so I think it will work. It is a shame that so many people are willing to put something down that they have not even tried. If you always think that anything good is a scam or bad, you are going to miss out on a lot of great things in this world. I have smoked for 25 years. At one point I smoke a couple of packs a day. I will honestly let you know how it works. Have a nice day.

John Green Apr 09, 2008

So It has been the best thing I have ever tried... I would recomemd it to anyone!!!

• Ci
    cindy Apr 11, 2008

Hi all...I refused to pay the price of zero smoke so I went to a Claires boutique and purchased a pair of magnetic earrings for 6 bucks. I just started wearing one on my right ear...I really have to admit that I notice a decrease in cravings for cigarettes. Any magnet will work, it doesn't have to be a zero smoke magnet. Save yourself the extra money and go find magnetic earrings. Men can get them too because they do come in plain styles. I chose a cubic zirconia stud style, not only is it helping with my smoking, its looks pretty nice too. Good luck...

• Pj
    Pj Masters Apr 26, 2008

Does not work--my friend who is just learning to surf the net--didn't know he could research his purchase first and find information feedback like is found here--he thought the cost was only 6.95 and didn't realise until they started trying to charge his account for $40---shipping is free only if you keep it--but even that seems bogus given his account was charged the full price--seems like the shipping would be deducted off the cost if it was free after the trial period. DO NOT BUY STILL DOESN"T WORK

• Fr
    Freda Dixon Jul 04, 2018

@Pj Masters it hurts my ear

• Jd
    j dog Apr 27, 2008

zero smoke may or may not work, But I was just reading a comment that said if it worked than the government would make it a law. No they wouldn't because most of the American money comes from cigs and if everyone quit then it is said that the government would loose so much money that there would be a slight chance for u and me to be out of a job buuuudy...!

• Vi
    vigalante May 18, 2008

its sad that people have the balls to put something down that they never tried. I personally am heading out the door in about 5 minutes to pick up zerosmoke. personally if a sticker loaded with computer data can help me feel releif from pain, why cant magnets that work on the SAME PRINCIPLE help a person quit smoking. try before you b*tch.

• Em
    EM-4207 Jul 15, 2008

Wow, I can't believe the amount of suckers on this board. Of course it is a scam.

Endorphine overload? Headaches? Government conspiracy? Really people?

The product is a scam. Their business model is a scam.

The saddest part, other than the theft of the uninformed's cash, is that the US government continues to allow companies to fraudulently advertise products on TV that 1) prey upon people's ignorance, 2) have no proven medical effect nor FDA evaluation, and 3) use deceptive billing schemes.

If you REALLY want to give people money, I will happily sell you the EXACT same thing for $2. And I won't even charge you the 6.95 for shipping. Nor 39.95 just for being a sucker.

Samantha Aug 03, 2008

TRY http://easy-2.com/stopsmoking or http://easy-2.com/loseweight

Zerodiet and Zerosmoke a Revolutionary Ear Magnetic Therapy
    with http://easy-2.com only £14.99

"Have you tried all the so called conventional treatments

only to find they didn’t work for you?”

This may be the final solution to your problems…

With Easy-2 you have a safe, natural alternative at a fraction of the cost. £14.99 only!!!

GOOD LUCK

• Da
    Dave Aug 05, 2008

If you decide its time to quit, Zerosmoke is not worth your time. It does not work. I was so disappointed after finally being ready to quit, buying this product and it doing absolutely nothing. I continued smoking for another few months afterwards and finally went to the doctor.

Save the $40 + Shipping and go see your doctor for Chantix. After smoking 10 years, I quit smoking in 1 week with Chantix. Better to pay your prescription co-pay (mine was only $10) than $46.95 for Zerosmoke not to work.

But if some of you insist it does work, feel free to look on ebay, i'm listing my Zerosmoke as we speak.

Good luck.

Marybeth Green Aug 27, 2008

Does anybody on this site know of a better way to quit smoking or is someone who has actually tried this method for themselves going to tell us whether or not it actually works. I have been smoking for about nine years and I am trying to find a way to quit. So as soon as all of yall quit bullsh*tting around let me know. My e-mail adress is [email protected] thank you and i am hoping to hear from somebody soon. bye

• Ro
    rockie Aug 27, 2008

Wow! There are so many different opinions here. My husband used chantix which worked for him, and he has been smoke free for almost 9 months now. I have been trying with no luck. I also tried chantix but I got aggressive, had severe mood swings, etc. I quit using chantix and never had those feelings again. There is no one miracle cure for everyone as all our bodies are different. You just have to keep trying different things til you find one that works!

• Ri
    Rick Sep 18, 2008

I haven't used the Zero smoke. But I smoked for 24 years and I got the lazer accupuncture and it worked! I had to fight it a few days but after that I didn't smoke at all!

• Ro
    Robert Sep 22, 2008

Zyban Worked for me. It is a prescription that your doctor has to check you out for. Cost about $125.00 per month (1 Month was good for me, they reccomend 2) after smoking a pack a day for 20 years. You are supposed to keep smoking for a week before you stop, but after 3 or 4 days I didn't have the urge to smoke except after meals, and that was gone in about a week

Matilda Sep 26, 2008

I haven'r used zerosmoke but a similar product using Auricular Magnetic Therapy less Expensive!!!
    * * * http://EASY-2.com * * *
    worked for me
    Good Luck,

• Ji
    Jim A Oct 05, 2008

No, Zero Smoke, Accupuncture, Hypnosis and other "fringe" techniques DO NOT WORK. They do not release endorphins, they don't do any of the ### they claim to do, and there is no real medical data behind them. So why do some people claim it helps? BECAUSE IT'S PSYCHOLOGICAL.

See, Zero Smoke doesn't actually do anything - but the fact that it's ADVERTISED to do something is what makes it "work." If you believe strongly enough that it will make you stop wanting to smoke, then guess what? You're going to stop wanting to smoke - but not because the damn magnets actually do anything (they don't), but because you're willing it to do something.

TL;DR version: Zero Smoke is an elaborate Jedi Mind Trick.

• Al
    Albert Oct 14, 2008

I've used this product. I Used to smoke a pack and a half a day for the past 3 years. I attempted quiting on my own a couple of times, I was never successful. I used this, and I was a bit skeptical because during the first 7 days I could still smoke, I still felt like I wanted to smoke, but after the 7th day I stopped. I felt fine, I didn't even want one. I've gone 8 months without a ciggerette. Even when I'm drinking I don't get the urge. It's pretty awesome, I really wouldn't say it's a scam until you've tried it. Granted, I don't think it'll work for everyone, not one single quiting method ever works for everyone. This one really worked for me, and I reccommend it to everyone to try out. Pluss, this was the cheapest quiting method on the market, which is always something to keep in mind.

• Rh
    R Hall Oct 21, 2008

Jim A said: "No, Zero Smoke, Accupuncture, Hypnosis and other 'fringe' techniques DO NOT WORK."

I look askance at infomercial ads like ZeroSmoke, and I can't speak for acupuncture (though I know it has some benefit for some people). But I have studied hypnosis and experienced it for myself. Properly utilized/practiced, hypnosis *IS* a highly effective treatment for PTSD, addictions, phobias, and a myriad of other things. Uncommon Knowledge (a UK hypnotherapy-training company) backs up their work with scientific research and crafts high quality hypnosis downloads for sale on their site. Their "10 Steps to Non-Smoking" program is available here: http://www.hypnosisdownloads.com/downloads/health/smoking.html - a friend of mine had a one-to-one hypnotherapy session with Mark Tyrrell, the creator of the program, and has been a nonsmoker for around 8 months now.

I myself have never smoked, but have used Uncommon Knowledge's programs to stop a self-harm issue, lose weight, recover quickly from jet lag after a transatlantic flight, get to sleep faster, etc. I have complete confidence in their work.

Just my two cents.

• Mi
    mike Nov 18, 2008

look i ordered this last year around this same time...i tried it...followed the instructions...and slowly but surely...the cigarettes started tasting nasty to me...and i started smoking less and less...until i stopped completey...i went 4 months without smoking...i eventually lost one of the magnets...but i was tsil not smoking...but...later i picked it up when i went out drinking...and now im considering purchasing another set...so yes if you are strong willed and have an open mind...i believe this product did help me...think about it...i went 4 months without a smoke...now i cant go a 6 hours without one...so im ordering again...and no i im not getting paid for this...im jus a truck driver trying to quit smoking...

• To
    TODD JONES Dec 17, 2008

I have lost the smallest magnet to the kit. I smoke four packs a day my life is in jeopardy. I need all the help that i can get. Please send me the smallest magnet, so i can quit smoking. My wife tammy jones ordered the kit for me out of a magazine.

• Wi
    wildeagle Jan 05, 2009

im reading all of these coments and most of them are from non smokers or people that have only smoked for a short time and a pack a day.sure any prooduct will work for you like some say in here its all will power, if you want to quit .there are weveral products out there find the one that works for you but cold turkey is the only right way remember all the products will say will power with out that your not going to quit.and yes im a smoker for 35 plus years and yes im looking for an easy way out too but after reading all this garbage ive come to believe WILLPOWER is going to be they way.

• Sc
    Scialina Jan 06, 2009

Wow...magnets through the ear lobe, we've come a long way from putting little ticks in an earlobe with the accupuncture technique. Rubbing a baby's ear calms them down, rubbing a dogs ear calms them down. Who needs a fake earring scam. Rub your earlobe and calm yourself down when you need a smoke and you won't have an urge to smoke. Either way, at least you are doing something for yourself. I wish I had that initial idea, I could be rich right now.

• Be
    Beate Feb 28, 2009

I purchased Zero Smoke for my boyfriend who had smoked for 30+ years. He started wearing it on tuesday, and thursday about noon he smoked his last cigarette. He has lots of energy and no cravings. That was the best $35 investment I have made in a long time. I will have to say that his lungs hurt for a few hours on thursday, but the pain subsided, and he feels better than he has in a long time. I would recommend it to any one to try. He smoked 1 - 1 1/2 packs a day. Try it. It is worth it.

Jose Nap Apr 10, 2009

Just try this one. I tried zerosmoke and it didn't work as well as this one.
    Also lost small magnet but this seller sent one free.

mary Apr 12, 2009

my mom tried zero smoke it made a sore on her ear

Joe Anderson Apr 22, 2009

I've tried ZeroSmoke and the lesser Brands on EBAY. Both worked for me and my wife. Why $40 when you can get the same effect from the less expensive BRAND on EBAY. The other was NapMags or magnet.201 Ebay ID.

• Mi
    midi May 28, 2009

"http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/consumer/magnets.html"

lillandscaper Jun 20, 2009

My mom got me the zero smike last year for christmas. I am 24 years old and i have been smoking constantly for 10 years. Ew. I used it for 2 months and I went from 1 pack a day to maybe 3 to 5 a day. Its really about the urge and will power to quit. If you dont want to quit, it wont work. My mom made the choice to noy use hers yet because she does not want to quit; she uderstands the philosophy behind it. If it starts to give you headaches either switch ears or lessen the time you wear it.
    I am back to smoking alot these days because i lost the large magnet. DO NOT PUT IT ON YOUR CLOTHING FOR "SAFE KEEPING 'TILL YOU GET HOME". It will get lost. If you want to quit really bad and have tried everyhting with no luck try this. No chemicals, patches, hypnotizing, drugs, or nasty smell/breath. Good luck to you fellow quiters.

• Gm
    gmarlee18 Sep 07, 2009

I am about to try zerosmoke, but I honestly think it is mind over matter. If you believe the magnets are working then they will. I got them at Big Lots who bought out a lot of stuff from Long drugs and CVS and I only paid $9.78, so it won't hurt to try. You have got to want to quit for it to be successful and if you lapse, so what try try again. Zerosmoke has no drugs and cannot make you sick or have side effects, like the drugs the doctor will give you for $125.00 and along with them you can have some very scary dreams plus other horrific side effects. I'll take my chances with zerosmoke and let you all know.

• Ga
    Gabsta Oct 18, 2009

The smoke 51 is a scam I ordered the smokeless cigarette for a 30-day trial period All i owed was 10.00 to cover shipping and handling. I got my product in a few weeks, then I got charged on my credit card and additional 79.95. When I called them they told me that I had a certain period of time to return this product and since I didnt return it I was being charged full anount. I blasted them, told them I had 2 weeks to go before my trial period was even up as it was a 30-day money back guarentee. I returned the entire product returned receipt registered mail, I am yet to hear back from them with regards to my refund. So beware You will OWE way more than just shipping and handling

• Bi
    BillyLLL Oct 27, 2009

If you keep the product you'll pay for it. But if you call the 800 number and cancel and send back they will not charge you the additional 39.95$

There is not product in the market that will help you quit smoking if you don't want to quit. beleive me!!!

• Cu
    curtisstewart Feb 10, 2010

i say get up off yalls ### and stop saying sht and just try it so what its 40$ that is a lot less than u will spend a year. just try it and if u dont see its working then send it back and git your $ back yes u have to pay s&h but its worth it in the long run. me id rather pay 40 or even 300$ for something like this than smoke my life away.1 cig takes a few min off your life and u smoke more than 1 a day all the ciggs add up.common sense is u are paying the government to kill u.and that is 4 rill talk. u pay to git cancer and cancer kills most of the time now there are a few that smoke all the time and never git it but u never no if u are going to be the next 1 to git it or not.so spend 40$ on the damn things.and save your life...

• Su
    suljooo Jun 22, 2010

Hellow guys i been smoking when i was 14 now i turned 21 and i really wanted to stop smoking i cant run i cant eat i cant work out at gym like normal people i get tier fast now i been using this zerosmoking for a almost a month it really helps guys if i try smoking a cigg now its like EWWW dont even want the smoke in my mouth make me throw up i hope all those people from age 14 and 21 and 30 & 40 and UP hope they try zerosmoke it will really help you stop smoking save money every thing i really hope ya all try it ya dont wana mess up your lifes cuz of a ciggaretttttttttt COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Jonathan R. Koerth, Esq. Dec 20, 2010

ATTENTION: PURCHASERS OF E-CIGARETTE "TRIAL OFFER" PRODUCTS--We are a law firm with attorneys admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New York, District of Columbia, Georgia and West Virginia. We have also appeared in matters in California, Florida, Texas, Illinois, Ohio and elsewhere. We are interested in hearing about potential wrongfully charged credit cards or debit cards arising from the purchase of "trial offer" e-cigarette products which were supposed to be mailed to the buyer for $0.00 plus $9.95 or $14.95 for "shipping and handling". We understand from this board and other sources that purchasers of the $0.00 "trial offer" were subsequently charged $149.90 and then $69.90 every month for e-cigarette cartridges they did not believe they had ever requested. We may be able to represent you in a lawsuit against the responsible parties. There would be no fee to you unless there is a recovery. Please contact me at the email address indicated to discuss your potential claim. [email protected]

Mary Ann50 Jan 02, 2011

What a scram I paid $89.00 for the smoke remedy and when i recevie it I said to myself oh I can stop smoking now. Till I went with my kids on Christmas and told my chrildren about it. One of them said let me see it oh Ma this is just water. So please don't buy it. It's a blue bottle of water. You will have it in your pocket to take some med. If you don't have water around Ha Ha. It's a scram Scram SCRAM SCRAM SCRAM!!!

Sarah30003 May 29, 2011

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Zyban) www.pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

• Rk
    RKrupski Mar 14, 2012

Want to quit smoking? Do what everyone I know is doing, e-cigs (Electronics Cigarettes). They taste and feel like real cigarettes, they are not harmful to your health and they are WAY cheaper than continuing to smoke real cigarettes. Kits can be found for as cheap as $25 and 30ml bottles of "e-juice" for as cheap as $10 which lasts most people a month or two. The liquid can be found everywhere and comes in hundreds of flavors from popular cigarette brands to fruit and beverage flavors, and are universal (They work in any kind of e-cig you can find). You can choose to stay smoking on e-cigs or ween yourself off with lowering levels of nicotine in the e-juice, many companies offer three levels of nicotine, high, medium and none.

E-cigs are NOT like quit smoking "inhalers", you actually get a "throat-hit" from e-cigs like you do with a normal cigarette.

• St
    Stopwining Jan 28, 2014

Everyone jut shut the fu** up ... Man up. Woman up quit bi**ng. It's all on your fu****nh head I started smoking at 12 and quit at 22... Cold turkey.. Not because I tried a therapy.. Sticker.. Hypnosis or some other bulls*** t .. I quit because I wanted to quit and stopped looking for exuses not to.. I'm 33 and haven't touched a cig since nor even wanted to.. Anyone is capable to quit .. You just needs to stop wining and believe you can do it.. Anything is possible when you set a goal.. Limit.. And tell your own self to stop smoking. You gotta have a strong will power an stop looking for lame excuses...
    Good luck everyone

NikkiQ Jul 30, 2014

It's on eBay for 6.00 free shipping (:

NikkiQ Jul 30, 2014

Hey it's on eBay for 6.00 $ free shipping

Lisaray365 Dec 17, 2014

I am a 49 year old woman with Recurrent Ovarian Cancer stage 3b. I found by accident Smoke Zero in 2011 when I got out of Moffitt Cancer Center after surgery. My friend went into a tanning salon in Riverview with her friend who was down on vacation. she tried it and she smoked as much as myself (1pk a day for at least 30 years) I quit once for 5 years but started back when momma passed away and my father then 76 lost his house. I have smoked the Smoke Zero and only the smoke zero since my release from hospital. I should not smoke at all, but this is the closest thing to quitting and not only have I cut down tremendously I like the taste and the price. The hardest thing was finding another place to get parts at first. I don't tan, and I don't drink, and that is where these are located for me to find which is really not a bad thing. This is a small business, I don't know about the free trial thing, as mine was a gift in 2011 from a dear friend. I thank her every day for this as it has been a real blessing, the juice for the smoke is supposed to last a month, but mine now last me 3 months. from one bottle a month to 1 every 3 to 4 months is a real change of habit for me. Try it and you will see for your self, as everyone is different, I had my doubts and I am happy to know that they do have certification and approvals. This is a real comment. I do use the smoke zero, and do not smoke cigarettes any longer.

• Fi
    firstmt57 Mar 17, 2015

I find that is does work in curbing the desire to smoke. BUT after wearing the magnet for awhile my ear hurts so much that I have to remove the magnet. So it does and doesn't work, depending on your pain level.

• Au
    aunt sissy May 13, 2015

I purchased this to help me to quit smoking and I wore it for 30 minutes and my ear was hurting so bad that I had to take it off, wanted to quit smoking because I am a cancer survivor and wanted this nasty habit out of my life and system and I get taken for a fool

• Ti
    TiffK3 May 22, 2015

I just purchased zero smoke. I'm feeling optimistic about it. I bought it for $4.00 on wish app. It's not painful but I can Tell it's there. I really want to quit smoking So I Hope it works. I'll check back in a few days and let everyone know my experience. I've been a smoker for 27 years. I'm allergic to the nicotine patches and don't like the gum. I tried the electronic cigs but I think those are more addictive than actual cigarettes. Hopefully I can give a good review. Feeling positive.

• Al
    Alanna Power Dec 04, 2015

I just bought this online for $1 off of the Wish app. I put them on and nothing happened... It's all bull crap... I just felt my ear get hot but nothing about my cravings did anything. And that doesn't make sense because on my right ear I have it pierced in that spot... So wouldn't I have constant endorphin release since I have it pierced??

• Zo
    Zoran Popovic Dec 10, 2015

i tried zyban ...i tried acupuncture...bandage...everything... and i still smoke...my friend quit smoking without any help. He just decide and he was strong about that...all "stop smoking" miracle product are useless...JUST NEED TO DECIDE TO STOP SMOKING AND BE DETERMINATE AND STRONG...i am still not ready because my job is stressful...but i am preparing myself...good luck guys

• Sh
    Sh4gg3r Dec 19, 2015

Hey everyone, I'm proud to say that in my case the magnets worked great! The first day was the hardest, I've been struggling real hard with non-smoking, the next few days have been better but still hard but since I haven't been really in contact with smokers I got through them too. My taste for cigarettes had been dropping since until two days ago when I had this rough patch - I've been nervous whole day and anxious to smoke. Then yesterday it all disappeared and now I'm feeling great, my desire for cigarettes is somewhere around 10% compared to my smoking days and I'm more relaxed and all.

So after 12 days and for 1$ (I ordered from Aliexpress) I am in a perfect place to stop smoking. And I can safely rule out placebo since I've been sceptical for most of the time. So yeah, FOR ME the MAGNETS WORKED, and I have a terrible will. Good luck to everyone who's giving up this terrible habit!

• Ba
    bagwajikwe Apr 02, 2016

I loved this product. I quit smoking after using it. I smoked for 27 years. After I was done with it, I gave it to a friends dad who smoked for over 40 years and he quit. I've been smoke free for 5 years now. I have found this to work a lot better than the pill, patches, lozenges and gum. I did however leave the magnets on for longer than recommended. I would recommend this to anyone.

• Ta
    taj341969 Apr 13, 2016

I just got the p-product off of wish.com for a $1 and a $1 for shipping I am trying it for a dollar you can't beat if it will help me then I am good...

Lisamel Jun 08, 2016

People you can go on cute.com and buy this fie $2.00 and $1.00 for shipping. Don't pay full price for thus!!!

• Ge
    Get Cured Now Jun 08, 2016

I am a certified addiction specialist and stopped counting years ago after treating 2, 000 smokers. I don't know if this works 100% but I know auriculotherapy when used correctly does work. I purchased it just to see what it is. They do lack some minor things but otherwise they did a pretty good job. www.getcurednow.com 718-885-7768 I can help you quit! Thank you, Mike

• Ga
    Gabriel Symonds Jun 24, 2016

All this searching for a 'method' to stop smoking! You don't need gimmicks like magnets in your ears, hypnosis, drugs or nicotine products. All you need to quit easily are the right information and the right attitude. See www.nicotinemonkey.com

• De
    Deep Cove May 20, 2017

Quit smoking because you want to quit, not something or someone tells you so. If you want to quit then any method is a compliment, not a 1, 2, 3 fix it. Like going to the gym won't make you healthier if you keep eating bacon sandwiches, chips and sausages. You will have to stay away from smoking friends is your first step, or only God can help you.

Nicky Lori Pizano Jun 06, 2017

I havent tried yet bit they sell these on ebay for $3.49 or something like that. Im defiantly going to try. But just letting yall no you can find them cheaper..

• Hu
    Hunnybarebear Jun 18, 2018

It does work! Ive been smoking since i was 21 years old and I just turned 61 years old. I tried these magnets and I no longer want to smoke. So, dont knock it till you've tried it and dont judge a book by the cover!

• Cr
    Craig Carda Oct 11, 2018

I bought zerosmoke.org from www.myanxietyinsight.com and it does work! Thank goodness its not as expensive as it use to be, I paid like 15 dollars vs it was like 49 dollars. It was worth the shot. I tried to find the original website which is no longer around, but www.myanxietyinsight.com based out of colorado bought most of the company and gave me a new one since I lost mine at no charge. I have been smoke free about 3 months now. The urges are not there and we saw facebook posts from them that had tons of people that did it as well, there was 5 people that said it did not work, but I could tell with mine within the first week, I did accupuncture and had success with other stuff so why wouldn't this work. It was worth a shot for sure, I get the skeptism but sometimes the most crazy thing is what you need to quit.

Jowers Feb 26, 2019

Wish has a pack of 6 for $1.00, plus shipping. I started using them today. It does seem to cut the craving already.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices