Zepo.inscam - irresponsible staff, money looted

B

I am an eBay seller, I was very disappointed with local courier services, so, i decided to move further, i found zepo logistics on searching on google, i filled the registration form and waited for call, they called me and introduced about the service on 6th June, i asked them for the logistic service, they immediately mailed me the rate proposal,

Link For The proposal

Rates were impressive (fedex - 60) Etc. So, i want to proceed further, they quoted me 6893 for 6 month service and 2000 security charges, which i have to pay in advance, i immediately paid the charges(6th June), as i was in hurry to use their service, they tool 3-4 days to open my account, I was shocked to see the price higher than they quoted, when i reach at their customer care no. after a no. of calls, they told me that new prices will get in affect after 15 june 2016. i waited till 17th but still same rates. i again called my account manager Rohan. They told me that rates are postponed to 27th june, i waited will 1 july, rates are still higher & same, i have already wasted my one month (Rs. 1150). I spend 2-3 hours to get in touch with them on call at [protected] & [protected] (Mr. Rohan). but no one responded.

Now, my only decision is to get my money refunded ASAP. Please Beware from Zepo Team,

scam - irresponsible staff, money looted
scam - irresponsible staff, money looted

• Ak
    Akshay175 Jul 11, 2017

Hi,

If anyone still has pending issues against ZEPO please send your contact details to [email protected] because ZEPO has cheated us for INR 40k+ and are filing a lawsuit against ZEPO and if we can find more people to join our lawsuit we can have it expedited and converted into a CLASS ACTION CLAIM.