Zepo Technologies Pvt Ltdlogistics

A

I have started my new e-commerce with a name of style vastra and unfortunately i chose zepo for logistic services/courier.

Here begins the miserable experience:---

1. I scheduled a parcel pickup through them and this took them 3 days to get it picked from my address. This is the time when it should have reached the customer instead of picking up from my place.

Though it was my first experience, i gave zepo another chance since i was new with zepo so may be now onwards they will take care of the services.

2. Then i placed my second order again (Another chance), now they picked a day after scheduled time and for first 6 days their system was showing no status of my parcel after pickup. I called them and they said sir you have not submitted your parcel to us. It was such a blunder losing customers parcel. Then i took it escalated with everyone at zepo and this did not solved my query. Then i took this issue forward with their vendor aramex for the same. They also said we have not received the parcel. Then, i escalated it to aramex south asia head and then i got my parcel traced and after putting so hard efforts and valuable time of mine. I called zepo again just to check whether they are aware of the fact or not? And surprisingly they were at all aware of anything. After 1 day i got the mail from them that it is traced out. Who is going to tell them i have traced it because they said they did it.

3. As i already have paid the heavy amount to them, i gave them another chance for my 3rd parcel pickup and surprisingly they did not respond to it for 3-4 days again and i had to chase again with zepo. And after no solution from them i sent the courier on my payments again thru some other private agency. Now, on 5th day i got call from the zepo that i'll get the call from pickup boy today for pickup. It was of no sense taking up the business with zepo.

Remember: for all couriers after paying package amount also i had to pay separate money per parcel which is very high in comparison to market rates still i had to pay again to private courier agency for sending my parcel which was scheduled 5 days before.

And this is not all. Now starts worst experience again, i mailed "amey jaju " who did this sale from zepo side for refunding the money along with ceo - "nitin purswani " in cc. And unfortunately, nitin also has not shown any interest in his customer.

I have wasted enough time in writing those emails and now this complaint. Please be aware before going with zepo. Don't waste your time and money both.