zenith financial servicesscam

D

My dad received a check from zenith financial in the amt of $4970.00 stating he had won $350k, called number on letter, man who can hardly speak english answered and said all we needed to do was deposit check in the bank and call him there after to give us further details on where and when to pick up the check, asked him if it was a scam and hung up on me.

Jamil Oyangorin Mostacho Jun 08, 2016

My sister in law had this same issue. It was way back 2009, this Zenith Financial Services sent here multiple letter which looked so genuine telling she won $100, 000.00 USD but thank God she disregarded all of those letters and showed up no interest about this fraudulent service letter, until I've known the truth behind this scam just this year 2016. Thank you for your useful complaints and comments.

Comments

• Br
    Brenda Apr 04, 2009

I also received a letter from Zenith Financial Services with a check in the amount of $4, 970. I called the person, Michael Johnson, and he informed me that I had won $350k and to put the check in my bank and called him back. I told him my bank is not opened today and will call him on Monday. Then I called information inquiring about the company name on the check, Zendletop, Inc., Houston, TX and was informed that no such company exist in the Houston and surrounding areas. This lead me to go online. Thank God I did, because I found this company trying to scam us in the United States. Oh, Zenith Financial Services has an address in New Westminister, BC, V3L, 4Y4, Canada. Be very careful of this scam and all other scams. Call information regarding a questionable company (in or out of the US) and then go online. Believe me they have tried someone else before you. Thank you. Brenda